MEETING HIS MOTHER

Kiara's pov:

"What? No, we've not kissed each other for God's sake, Amy." I replied to my nonsense best friend who is busy setting me up with my enemy.
God!

"What? You guys haven't kissed each other yet! No, this isn't right. You guys were supposed to kiss the day itself when you moved into his house. You guys are so late. If you keep being this late, then.." She was blabbering when I heard a familiar man's voice from the call,

"I agree with you."

*Beep*

And just like that, the call is cut. The hell!

Who was that man? And why did that bitch cut the call?

I was going to call her back when someone rang the ring bell of that devil's apartment.

Now, who in their right state of mind came to this devil's castle to spoil their mood?

Oh, I forgot he was out, maybe he just came back. But why is that idiot ringing the bell when he knows the passcode?

I stood and opened the door to be greeted with an unfamiliar face of a lady looking at me with narrowed eyes.

Fair skin. Elegant. Classy. Black specs. Bossy.

"So you are Kiara Singhania?" The lady standing in front of me asked while entering the apartment as she owned it.

The hell! Who is she?

Don't act like a bitch, Kia. She is an elder.

"Yes, I'm. But sorry I can't catch you. Who you might be?" I asked while taking a seat on the sofa she was sitting on.

"The mother of the person you're dating. Nice to meet you, though." She said while putting her sunglasses down on the table.

The fuck!

Why didn't the devil mention to me about his mother's coming for a visit? What am I supposed to do?

"I thought he may have at least told you about me." She said in a sad voice. A voice longing for acceptance.

"But anyways, let me introduce myself to you. I'm Ishita Kappor, the wife of Yuvansh Kappor and the mother of Reyansh Kapoor. The man you're apparently dating. And don't worry, I'm not like the mother-in-law's in the soap operas so we can definitely get along well until and unless you try to break my baby's heart." She said while looking at me with eyes full of stars and excitement.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Well, unlike that devil his mom is sweet. Sweetest you can say. She and I, we both got along really well. And I can't wait to meet her again. She's so cool. She even invited me to come to Kappor's mansion whenever I'm free even without that devil.

But along all this time whenever there was a mention of that devil, she looked sad and her voice became something full of longing. And I can't seem to identify the reason.

"I think I should go now." She said while standing up and giving me her sweet smile.

"Just wait for a few more minutes. Reyansh must be arriving." I said while looking at the time on my phone. He must be on his way.

"No, it's alright. I'm already late. His father must be waiting and throwing tantrums for me." She said while laughing. But there was something off in that laugh.

"Okay. But you need to vis-." I was saying when I got interrupted by a loud shout,

"What are you doing here?" Reyansh