HER ANOTHER SIDE

Reyansh's pov:

Fuck!

This was the only thing I could think of when she was busy kissing the daylight out of me.

What in the hell is she doing here all drunk and alone?

"What the hell are you doing, you drunkard women? How dare you touch him and How the hell did you even dare to push me, you fucking bitch?" That annoying girl shouted while raising her hand to slap my enchantress which I held loosely before tossing it far away from my enchantress before it could touch her.

This girl. How dare she raise her hands on my enchantress. My enchantress!

"Miss.Whoever you are, I clearly remember denying you respectfully that I'm not interested in you neither I want to do anything related to you. I was respecting you till now, because you're a woman. But I'll not tolerate anyone who'll misbehave with my woman. And how in the hell did you dare to raise your hands at her? Do you even know who she is? She can destroy your whole life, career, family with a single snap of a finger. And even if she leaves you by being kind, I'll destroy you. No one disrespects her and gets away. Not until I'm alive." I finished my threat by picking up Kiara in bridal style when she was busy trying to lick my chest which was covered by a shirt.

Fucking hell!

She is a hell. My own personalised hell. Which is only made for me.

I was now at least a little bit thankful to my that lame excuse of a friend Ayush who invited me here, forcefully to be highlighted. Well, if you're wondering where he is, maybe he's busy. Busy fucking god knows which woman.

"Rey, I am gonna puke." She said while covering her mouth with her tiny hands when I hurried to the washroom and made her stand in front of the sink and hold her hair while she was busy throwing up.

How much did she drink?

I cleaned her mouth with water after she was done throwing up when she suddenly started laughing bitterly while looking at her reflection.

"Rey, you see this is the real me." She said while busy looking at the mirror.
"Messed up, broken, weak, fragile, dumb, immature. A pathetic girl no one wants." She said when a drop of tear passed through her eyes which I cleaned before anyone could know their existence.

What the fuck she is saying?

"Totally wrong, enchantress. Because all I see is the most beautiful girl in this world who is one of the best people I've met. A girl who is a fighter. A woman which every man needs. Not want." I finished my sentence while looking at her eyes through the mirror.

"Then, I hope you don't see me the way I see myself. " She said while trying to not meet my eyes through the mirror.

"And I hope you can see yourself the way I see you. So that you can understand how extraordinarily beautiful you are." I said while turning her back, so that she can see the sincerity in my eyes.

She is the type of addiction which I never knew I had.

"Don't say the things you don't mean in pity, Kappor." She said while trying to get out of my hold.

"And you also don't say the things you don't mean about my enchantress while drunk, Singhania." I said pulling her more towards me.

"What are we doing, Rey? We're enemies. Enemies. Enemies are supposed to fight with each other but why am I finding my peace within you?" She said while sighing and wrapping her hands around my neck while keeping her head in my chest which was beating as if it was running a marathon. Only for her.

Yes, we're not supposed to be like this. But why does it feel so right? Why does it feel like it's meant to be like this?

"I-" I was going to say something when I got interrupted by a snapping sound followed by the flashlights.

Paparazzi!
How in the hell did they get here?

This is going to create a lot of ruckus tomorrow. But for now, I did the best thing I could do. I sat in my car after putting my drunk passenger princess in her place. I drove away from there while ignoring all the stupid questions asked by the media. We can handle them tomorrow.
For now, I need to make sure she safely reaches her apartment.

God!

Hey readers..
Hope you liked the chapter.
Thank you for reading.
Love you..