MOVING IN

Kiara's pov:

"Your lies are failing to save our reputation, Kiara." I heard the hateful and taunting voice of my aunt as soon as I entered my office.

Not in the early morning, God!

"And your lies have now started affecting our stock rates. What do you have to say about it?" My aunt asked while handing her MacBook to me which is flooded with news about how this all dating thing going on is fake.

What do these creepy people want? When we were not dating, they were desperately shipping us like it's some enemies to lovers story.
And now when we give them what they want, they are busy trying to show it as fake, which is true though but anyways.

"I've already thought of a plan to get over this situation also, aunt. And I also have discussed it with Mr.Kapoor. So you need not to worry about it. " I explained it to her while closing the MacBook and handing it to her.

Me and that devil talked this morning about all this mess. And the solution we got is more messy.

Me moving into his house.

So that those media people can understand how serious we're for each other.
I try to argue back again. But there's no other way we can get over this mess.
And I'm so done with these everyday taunts from my aunts.

God! Why in the hell my life has to be so complicated!

"I shouldn't worry? I shouldn't worry and watch you destroy our reputation like you did before?" My aunt said reminding me of my past self.

The little broken and scared Kiara.

"I-i didn't mean that." I whispered in a low tone trying to fight with my hidden broken self which is trying to take over me.

NO. Go away. I don't want to be that naive Kiara again.

The only reason I agreed to all these fake shits is to show my aunt I'm changed.
I'm not that naive girl anymore.
And I'll not let the empire my parents worked hard to shatter.

"You Bitch!" I heard the shouting voice of Amrita who has bragged into my office once again without knocking.

I turned to look at her standing there embarrassed as soon as she noticed the woman beside me.

Amrita had always had a certain kind of dislike towards my aunt for the way she behaves with me. No matter how much I try to make her understand that she isn't bad.

"I didn't expect Ms.Rathore to have such a nice vocabulary." My aunt said coldly while giving Amrita a judgmental look.

But is she affected? Nah!

Amrita is Amrita.

"Oh trust me, you definitely will not want to know about the respective vocabulary I use to describe you. " I heard Amrita whispering slowly as she stood beside me to which I rewarded her by elbowing her to shut up.

"Ok! So as you now have a friend to entertain. I'll leave." My aunt said while leaving and I released a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Why can't this old woman can't just shut her mouth? I hate her so much. Why can't you just reply back to her? You don't owe her anything. And this legacy belongs to you and your parents. I don't even understand why the hell she is in this, when she doesn't even do anything nice?" Amrita repeated the same questions she had been asking me from past years.

You don't know, Amy. I owe her.

There are so many secrets hidden inside my heart, that sometimes it feels like they're suffocating me.
Choking me to death.

"And yes why in the hell I wasn't informed that my one and only best friend is dating? Itna hi dosti tha kya! You didn't tell me about your boyfriend and that too the REYANSH KAPOOR! And when I was like a fool shipping you both, you acted like you don't care. Huh?" She asked while shouting on my face and taking steps toward me when I took a step backwards as a reflex.

She looks scary right now. Because if a loving Amrita is the most beautiful view, then an angry Amrita is the scariest view.

(Did our friendship only mean this much to you?)

"I-i.." I started only to get interrupted by another shout,

"How can you even think of giving me a heart attack in the early morning, Aru? I've not even met my dream man yet!" My other amazing dramatic best friend Shanaya said while entering my office.

She and her dream man!

I thought and rolled my eyes in my mind.
Because if anyone ever thought to say something stupid about him to her, she'll kill them without a single thought and no reason asked.

For fucks sake, she had only met him once and that too drunk!

"So, now you both are here. I don't need to waste my time by explaining the same story to you both separately. So, the news is fake. We're not dating or doing any shits. We're only together to regain our reputation and it'll end once we get it and then we'll break up saying we weren't compatible with each other." I explained it to them while sitting comfortably on the sofa in my office when they both were busy gaping their mouths with shock.

"What?" They both shouted together after recovering from the trauma I have them.

"Are you even a bit serious now, Aru? Why would you agree to him in whatever this deal thing you both are doing? That Devil Kappor is a manipulative bitch! He must've someone on his mind." Shanaya stated while giving me her *How can you agree to do this much of stupid deal* look.

Yeah, unlike Amrita. Shanaya don't like that Kappor that much.

"You shut up, Anya! Oh my god. Oh my god. I can't believe it. See this is why everyone says delulu is the solulu. Now I can happily write a book on your love life. A fake dating trope and enemies to lovers. Perfectly perfect!" Amrita said while clapping her hands together with starry eyes in excitement.

Why are all my friends so crazy and overly dramatic, God! Can't I have some normal friends?

"So, if you're done with your interrogations, my drama queens. I'll be happy if you leave so that I can work peacefully." I said while giving both of them a tight smile.

I'm already having a headache and my aunt increased it more and now I'm not in the mood to meet anyone.

"Fine. We're leaving. But don't take too much stress, okay? And yeah call us when you need something. " Amrita said while giving me a friendly hug.

"Yes, call us and don't forget to tell me whatever that devil says. If something happens, I'll be ready with my gun on your one phone call." Shanaya said while hugging me by side.

They may not be normal but they're the best!

Hey readers,
A small update I know, as I wanted to give you all a update in new year but my life had been really shitty right now.
I have exams and my personal life, health everything has been a mess.
So, I will not be able to give any updates for some days.
Hope you understand.
Will update once I get better.
And yeah, Happy new year in advance.
Thank you for reading.
Love you guys..

Yours,
A<3