THE DRUNKEN DESIRES

Reyansh's pov :

“So you mean you never had a girlfriend?” She asked in a slurred voice while taking another glass of her whisky.
She is sitting on the sofa in my apartment. Because I can't take risks and take her to some bar. She wasn't agreeing at first but hell I am letting her go to some bar. I don't trust the paparazzi at all.

She is getting drunk.

“No, I'm not the type of guy who does relationships.” I said while taking another sip of my vodka.

I think I should stop drinking, I already can feel my body and brain functions slowing down.

“Oh! You are like one of the cold-hearted CEO’s in books who doesn't believe in love. But let me predict your future Mr.CEO, you are going to fall in love too deep. You'll be obsessed with her. But It means that you'll also not look at me the way you look now. I don't want that. So it's better if you don't fall in love, Kapoor…" She was going on about my non-existent love life when all I could see was her lips.

They look so sweet, so soft, so tempting. I just want to bite it. One bite won't hurt, right?

Enough!

I don't know what came over me and I pulled her by her waist towards me. Her lips were just less than inches away from me. I can feel her breath on me. She had stopped talking.

My god! Can I just kiss her? Only one kiss. I swear.

"Kissing  you is a bad idea right?" I whispered while looking into her eyes which is showing the same desires as mine.

God!!

"Yup" She said in a low and unsure voice, like she wants to give in but can't.

It's a bad idea! I shouldn't kiss her! I shouldn't!

"We both will regret it, right?" I asked while joining our foreheads.
"Yes" She said while joining my heavy breathing.

Why does this feel so peaceful?

"Fuck it." This was the only thing I said before capturing her lips in mine.

We can regret all we want tomorrow. But for at least today, she is mine.

Hey readers..
Hope you liked the chapter.
Thank you for reading.
Love you..