MINE

Reyansh's pov:

"I mean I'm sorry for the interruption. I was not aware that umm.." That annoying bitch was saying when he got interrupted by another voice.

"Haww! Aru, how dare you leave me like that. You should have waited-" She was saying when she stopped noticing the situation.

Kiara is pinned in the car by me, capturing her with my hands like she is some expensive gem which I can't lose,not even in my wildest dream.

And that dumb thing I called my friend who is a kiss blocker, standing a few metres away from me with his hand behind his neck in awkwardness.
Asshole!

"I-i mean. It's alright you don't have to wait. I-i think i really need to go. And I need someone to drop me. I'm taking him with me. I suppose he's Reyansh's personal assistant." She said in a hurry and ran away by pulling Ayush by his hands god knows where.

"Leave me now at least, Kappor." She said while trying to remove my hand from her waist.

Right! Leave her.
I probably think I'll never be able to leave her. But for now, I can adjust.

"You damn Kappor, because of your stupid, flirty self they thought something is going between us. And now my annoying friend has taken your friend, so that she can leave me alone with you. Her matchmaking skills. Stupid." She started ranting while taking steps aggressively towards me while I took steps backwards only to notice there is a wall behind me.

I'm not scared of her.
Maybe I'm.
A lil bit. You can't blame me, she looks scary right now.
But also hot.
Shut up, your horny thoughts Reyansh.

"Calm down, my enchantress." I said while holding her by her shoulders and switching our positions, so that she is pinned between me and the wall.
"And it's not like nothing is going on between us." I said while looking at her eyes for any kind of reaction.

I wasn't sure what to name the tension we've between us, my obsession to be near her, to do anything just to get her damn attention, to kiss her senselessly, to just have her locked with me. I honestly don't know what it is. But for now, it's better unknown.

Her eyes dilated a bit and then she clenched her jaws while clenching her fist, she replied
"We're enemies, Kappor. Only enemies. And the only thing we've between us is hate. Hate. And hate. Let's not let yesterday's night ruin our hate for so many years. We both were drunk. And kissed each other as a mistake. Nothing more. Nothing less. " It hurts. I don't know why but it does.
Right, she is right. She is my enemy. And all I should feel towards her is hate. Hate.
But why can't I?

"R-right. You are right. That was a mistake. I was about to say it to you, that we're enemies and we'll always be enemies. And hate is all I feel towards you. " I lied while keeping my face expressionless.
What the hell was I expecting! And why the hell was I even expecting!

"So, if we're done. I need to go to my office." She said while freeing my hands from her shoulder.
"Yay. I also need to go-"

Wait! I came here with Ayush. And he's gone with god knows which woman. So it means I don't have any car to go back to.
Damn!

"Umm. Can you drop me at my office, Ms.Singhania?" I asked her while clearing my thoughts.

It's so damn awkward!
I hate Ayush so much for this.

"Don't you have your car? She said while raising her eyebrows.
"Well, I have. But due to the poor matchmaking skills of your friends, for now I don't have any means to go back to my office." I said while narrowing my eyes at her.
"So what is a cab for?"
Is she serious? I, Reyansh Kapoor, will be going in some cab? No, never.

"No. Just drop me." I said while nodding my head in a no.
"Yes. You are going in a cab. I'm booking you one. Wait." She was going to book the cab when I snatched her phone from her and sat in the passenger seat of her car.

Hell! I am not going in a damn cab.

"Get out, you asshole." She said while trying to pull me out with my hand.
"Nice try, enchantress. But it's not gonna work. And I'm not getting out until you drop me to my office." I said while interrupting her weak tries to get me out of the car.
"I so hate you." She said while stomping her legs like a kid. Cute.
"Same feelings, enchantress."

The drive was silent with me staring at her(well beauty should be appreciated)and her staring at the road, driving carefully compared to her driving skill that night.

Fuck! That night when I didn't find her after that light was back. I searched for her to see her driving so fast, that my heart stopped beating. Thanks to god that road was less crowded with vehicles. And when I heard her heavy voice, I knew she was crying. And when I looked at her crying face, all I could think of was to wipe the reason behind her sadness.

I was busy thinking about that night, when a ping on her phone made her stop the car.

What the hell!

"Your office is here, Mr.Kapoor." She said but all I could see now was someone named Kartik calling her on her phone which is supposed to be in my hand now.

Who the fuck is this Kartik now? And why the hell is he calling her!

"Who is Kartik?" I didn't know when that question left my mouth.
"Huh?" She asked confusingly.
"Who is this Kartik? Is he your boyfriend?" I asked with clenched jaws while showing her the call coming in her phone.
"What? Give me my phone back. And I don't think me, dating anyone is any of your concern Mr.Kapoor. " She said while trying to take her phone away from me to talk to that asshole. I just hate him even though I don't even know him. And I'm tempted to kill him.
She picked up the call and was saying,

"Hell-" when I cutted her to kiss her punishingly.

Damn her! For always messing with me and my mind. I fucking hate her so damn much.

"Everything related to you is of my concern, my enchantress." I said while breaking the kiss with my breath fanning over her swollen lips.

Mine. That's what she looks like right now.

"Bye, enchantress. " I said while giving her a noisy peck so that the asshole in the call could hear it easily and started making my way towards my office.

We can hate each other all we want. But I'm never letting her go to that asshole. Or anyone maybe.

Hey readers..
Hope you liked the chapter.
Thank you for reading.
Love you..