EIGHTEEN

Beware, I'm not in my greatest mood today~ROLEX

Xerox...

I glared so hard at the traitor who stood in front if me.

Fury was building itself inside of me.

He kept on speaking gibberishly and if it wasn't for my sister who was held in a death grip by one of his men, I would have ended his life in the worst ways possible.

Everyone awaited my answer as they all stared at the pack of rogues with calculating gazes and tensed bodies.

He began a countdown and I knew for a fact that I was in a tight situation.

If someone had told me in the morning that this was going to happen, I would have wiped him from the surface of the earth within a blink of an eye.

The bastard holding unto Aella tightened his hold on her.

I was fuming with rage now.

But someone's life was going to change with just a single action from me.

I've waited for my sister for so long and here she stood just a few feet away from me.

And then suddenly I felt a new emotion that was so raw.

Anger.

I mindlinked one of the guards to grab her and that's exactly what happened.

The exchange happened directly in front of me but all I did was to stand and watch the scene unfold before me.

She was a rogue afterall and she was returning back to her family.

I didn't need her and I won't need her ever again.

If my wolf wanted a good fuck, I wouldn't hesitate to go to a club, grab a bitch and fuck her stupor.

Once the exchange was made and my sister was in the arms of my warrior already, I went after the traitor.

He was the first to make a run like he'll ever escape.

I grabbed him by the neck and I could hear painful howls fill up the air.

Howls from the rogues making it even better.

Their howls of pain did little to comfort me.

I shoved him roughly into Xander's arms nodding at him.

I left the scene and practically ran to the clinic.

I saw one of our best doctors, Dr Kyle and he smiled once he sighted me.

I didn't return it.

I wanted to get back to that traitor and in order to do that, I had to get past this old smiling doctor.

When he saw I didn't return his smile, he began to speak.

I cut him off with a wave of my hand.

"How is she?" I asked.

I didn't have time for pleasantries.

"She's fine, Alpha. I detected a little wolfsbane in her system. I managed to get it all out before it could get to her heart. She suffered a concussion and some wounds. We got her all patched up. All we have to do is to sit back and watch"

I nodded my head pleased.

This morning I was so determined to find a new lead to bring Aella back home but it turned out that she was coming to me instead.