SIXTEEN

I'm the person that the more you complain about me, the harder I'll try to annoy you~ROLEX

Bloom...

"Bloom, wake up" Ari said shaking me.

I groaned and turned away from her.

"Fine then, you leave me no choice" she said.

Nothing happened for a few minutes and just when I was about to go back to sleep, I felt cold water run down my face and wet the rest of my body in a rush.

I screamed and sat up immediately before casting a deadly glare at Ari who stood proudly holding an empty bucket.

She was trying not to laugh but I saw through that act.

"I've got a plan and this time everything's going to be fine" Ari said proudly and I sighed lazily before slumping down on my wet bed.

I've been hearing that line for over two weeks now and I wonder what trick she has up her sleeve this time.

"So what is it?" I asked my eyes drooping already.

"It's 'what's it', saying it like that makes you sound old but first why do you smell like the Alpha?"

Uh-oh

            ††††††††††

"That's not going to work, Ari?" I said as I dumped my bed sheets into the washing machine.

I narrowly escape this morning from Ari's scrutinizing gaze, thanks to breakfast and mom calling us to come down.

Surprisingly, my mate was there for breakfast along with the beta and I couldn't stare at him without last night events coming to me.

I think it's the fact that mum wants grandkids and bluntly stated it last night but whatever the case is, I was happy.

Ari managed to forget for now which I made sure of by using three bath gels this morning but I know sooner or later she'll pipe up that question and maybe an answer would be ready for her but for now, I should be worry free.

"And why isn't it going to work?" Ari said leaning on the doorway of the laundry room.

I carelessly shrugged.

"See you've got no reason"

"Okay, so you want me to leave the tap running... "

"Correction, both the sink and bathtub taps"

"Okay... I'll leave both the sink and bathtub taps running before dinner and then I'll lock the door and then head downstairs for dinner and by the time I'm back, my room would be flooded and I'll have to stay in your room"

"For the night" Ari said immediately.

"So what happens if it doesn't work?"

"It's gonna have to work. Tonight's the blood moon or as I would like to call it, horny moon"

"Aren't you going to be happy if he mates with you?" I asked curiously.

"I want his mark on me first before we mate. That's all" said Ari shrugging carelessly.

I nodded my head having nothing else to say.

I wanted to scream at her and tell her that it doesn't matter if he mates her first or marks her, either way they're mates but she didn't know my mate had been ignoring me until last night so I swallowed up my words and kept quiet instead.