SEVEN

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect~ROLEX

Bloom...

"Why would you do that?" I said gaping at Ariana.

"Honey, I told you he was trying to rape me and I believe I told you the meaning of rape?" Ariana said, her hands on her hips, her eyebrows raised and her lips pressed in a thin line.

I gulped at her intimidating pose before nodding.

"Good and I told you before that he was a warrior, obviously he was stronger than me plus I was just twelve, what was I suppose to do? Watch him rape me?"

"No" I said quietly.

"So I just bit off the weapon he was trying to use on me. I didn't bit out that much just a chunk but I'm pretty sure I left a permanent scar. Not that I care but what can I say, once you've got canines like this, you can bit off anything" said Ariana looking proud.

"Any questions?"

"No" I said shaking my head.

"Good" said Ariana before sitting down beside me. "How about I tell you about..... "

"Hold on, Ari I... "

"Pause did you just call me Ari" said Ariana eyes wide with excitement.

"Yes but it's okay I can.... "

"Finally! I thought I won't get a nickname from you. You always call me Ariana and I don't like it one bit and you giving me a nickname simply means you've warmed up to me and I'm so glad" Ari said before hugging me.

I blushed ferociously and then she pinched my cheeks.

"Geez, you're so cute. Your kids are gonna look awesome and I want to be their godmother. Oh and the..... "

I zoned out as my cheeks burned with embarrassment. I know everything about the mate bond and I didn't like it one bit.

My cheeks were probably the same colour as my hair as I remembered our previous conversation.

"You know the claiming part where the male marks the female and vice versa. The mate bond isn't completed yet. You'll have to f**k each other and then it's finished"

"What does f**k mean?"

First Ariana stared at me mouth agape, her eyes wide before whispering, "You don't know what it means to f**k?"

Shaking my head, she sighed.

"I thought you were suppose to get engaged to Dean. Haven't you guys erm... like you know done something"

My eyebrows shot up in confusion before she sighed.

"I wanted to tell you ways in which you can identify the matebond not tell you how to f**k" said Ari muttering the last part.

"Okay here goes nothing"

And she told me everything. She even promised to show me a video of people 'doing it' once we get out of here. I definitely didn't want to see any of those stuff. Even the thought of it makes me want to throw up that amazing meal I just had in the car.

And here I was thinking we had to ask the Moon goddess for children. Never in my entire life did I think mates had gone through those 'stages' for kids.

Just thinking of a couple back in camp with five kids makes me blush harder.

I know about kissing because I've seen mates kiss back in camp and then go into their tent but I didn't know they get to complete it.

And I didn't like it one bit.

Though Ari said it was 'enjoyable' I couldn't help but feel erm.. what's the word.....insecure.

That's it, I felt insecure.

I haven't done something like this before and I haven't seen how people do it before though I won't like to invade someone else's privacy.

"Bloom, were you listening?"

Ari said cutting off my thoughts.

I was about to answer her when I heard a loud clang of metal.

I felt the breeze that rushed past the cage we were in carrying the foul odour of rotten flesh and blood along with it.

Closing my nostrils with the tip of my forefinger and thumb, I heard footsteps approaching.

Standing up quickly, I felt melody tense as well. Ari stood in front of me, her back tense.

The footsteps stop and I felt the power emanating from whoever stood before us and I had to fight the urge not to whimper.

I was met with silence and then his next words shocked me.

"Mate"

And then he was gone just like that...

No questions asked...

The loud clang of metal as he left told me more than words could.

I was still going to live and then my wolf, melody had to shatter that tiny bit of hope I had.

'He's not our mate'