THREE

Friends are connected heart to heart. Distance and time can't break them apart~ROLEX

Bloom...

I looked around the camp, a place I used to call home was nothing but a pile of ashes.

Tears blurred my vision as I looked around praying to the moon goddess that I'll find a single body that wasn't burnt but not all prayers are answered.

"Bloom we have to go" Har said pulling me towards the other side of the forest.

I don't know how long we've been running but it wasn't long before my feet felt numb.

I was panting heavily and that's when Har decided to stop.

Her eyes were still glossy with unshed tears as she sat down in between a thicket bringing her knees up to her chest. I sat beside her mimicking her actions.

Soon, tiny stars began to appear in the dark sky brightening up the night. The moon appeared soon and that's when I thought about the moon goddess.

How could she let us suffer like this?

Most of the kids in camp were born as rogues just like Har and I yet we were being punished like criminals.

Everything was gone.

Our home and family have all being reduced to a pile of ash in a matter of hours.

It just wasn't fair.

"Bloom" said Har nudging me with her elbow, her eyes wide in fear.

"Yes" I whispered quietly.

"We have to go" Har said standing.

I stood up and that's when I heard a twig snapped. To say I was scared was an understatement. Har turned to look at me and gestured for me to be quiet.

It was times like this that I wished we were in a pack so we were able to mind link.

Dad used to say it was like an invasion of privacy but I think it's more like a sense of security.

Another twig snapped recapturing my attention.

I gulped as I stared at Har who looked ready to kill.

That's when I realized how bad it is not to be able to shift. Har could probably outrun whomever was stalking us while I become dinner or lunch.

Speaking of dinner, I could really use one now.

"Fool, our lives are at stake and all you can think about is food" melody yelled.

I guess she's the hungry one.

"I know someone's here" a voice growled.

"Come out now and maybe we won't eat you alive" another voice growled.

Great! Now I'll have two deadly male rogues fighting over my body.

And that's when my body decided it was time to remind me of my current situation by letting out a loud growl.

My eyes widened in horror and I could feel melody pace around.

Har grabbed my wrist and sprinted off in the opposite direction. And that's when I realized all the trouble my stupid stomach had kept us in.

And then the realization dawned on me that I won't only be running from rogues but I'll also be hiding from the clutches of other wolf packs.

I was a lone rogue.....