FIVE

Sometimes a stranger becomes close ones and our close ones becomes stranger~ROLEX

Bloom...

Laying on my back, I tried to sleep but I couldn't.

Last night was one of the best moments of my life probably because I didn't spend it in fear of getting killed by rogues and all those stories Ariana told me was probably to keep my mind off Har.

Just thinking of her was enough to make me burst into tears but I wasn't about to get scolded by Ariana again.

Looking over at the next cage, Ariana was asleep. She looked so peaceful.

She told me last night she didn't care if she's dead or not, either way she had nothing to lose.

On the other hand, I could tell she was nervous. Death isn't something to be glad about and I certainly didn't want to die anytime soon.

I missed Har so much and I wish Har was here with us but all I could do at this moment was to sit in a dirty huge cage and pray for my life and that of my friend.

Friend

I like the sound of that. I didn't even spend a whole day with Ariana but I can tell she's a very nice person.

We spent the whole night talking and getting to know each other and in the morning while she slept, I was wide awake.

Probably because I slept off in some part of her story.

At least, I know a lot of things about her like her full name is Ariana.M. Martinez and she's three years older than me.

She's born in July or maybe June, I don't know since I just found out about months and days of celebration and a lots of new words.

How 'exciting'-- that's from yesterday's lesson.

Oh and 'guess what', Ariana's middle name is .......

Mike.

At first I thought she was joking so I laughed but when she didn't laugh that's when I realized that she was being serious.

And then she made me promise her not to ever mention her middle name to her mate whom she is yet to find.

One reason why I admire her faith.

She's so sure that we're going to leave here alive and I really hope so.

She's the only girl in the family of three boys. She lost her father who was the head of the warriors when she was nine.

Her mother became mentally ill and wasn't herself anymore.

So she spent most of her time with her older brothers and his friends.

One of the reasons why she didn't have a boyfriend.

She was happy with her family and she believed so much in the mate bond and every other thing attached to it. On her eighteenth birthday, she was suppose to find her mate but luck wasn't on her side.

She always followed her oldest brother to other packs in order to search for her mate seeing as her brother was the delta of the pack but all attempt seemed futile.

When she turned twenty one, her mother told her she was going to be getting married to the beta of the pack.

She shifted and ran away. She only discovered how far she was from home when it was nightfall and the pack bond was already broken.