NINE

Leave present time good, No one know about the tomorrow!~ROLEX

Bloom...

I was once again left in fear.

I was surely going to die today.

Sliding down the wall, I sat on the cold floor staring at the wall feeling numb.

I felt Ari's arm around me as she pulled me in for a hug.

"Is he your mate?" I asked quietly.

Sighing, Ari turned me around so I was facing her.

"Yes but it doesn't change anything. I've heard about the wolfsbane pack and if the rumours are true, then I know for sure that we're not leaving here alive."

Okay now, I was scared sorry no, I was frightened.

Ari was always encouraging me that we'll leave here alive. I always had this tiny bit of hope flaring in my chest.

And hearing her say we might not survive is enough to send me into panic mode.

Ari noticed the panic situation I was in and pulled me in for a hug.

She kept on whispering to me that it was going to be okay but I can tell she's trying to convince herself as well.

When we pulled away, she smiled at me.

"That was the beta and I've heard stories of how he supported the Alpha no matter what. His name is Beta Xander and if I listened intently in my history class, he also has the same hatred towards rogues and it had to do with something about his personal life but I'm not sure. All I know is that I'm sure as hell not going to be the beta female" said Ari shrugging but I could tell she was hurt.

Now it was my time to pull her in for a hug patting her back the same way she does it.

Pulling away when we heard someone clear their throat, Ari immediately pulled me behind her making me tense.

The smell of fresh rain, forest and myrrh wafted through my nostrils.

I took a deep breath feeling the need to breathe in faster than usual. I heard the clang of metal and my breath hitched making me tense.

Soon Ari was dragged away rather forcefully and my breath became shallow when I realise the scent was coming from the man in front of me.

My eyes we're glued to the floor afraid to make eye contact.

The power surging from him made my wolf whimper and my knees grow weak.

And I didn't need Ari to tell me that he was Alpha Xerox.

"Look at me" he said making my heart skip two beats.

Gulping slowly, I stole a glance at him and my eyes went wide when my wolf screamed.

"MATE! MATE!"

I ignored her as I stared into my mate's brown eyes.

And suddenly he left making my wolf whimper.

"Stop mate"

"I missed you too, mel" I said making her block me off while I stared at where my mate stood before.

His scent still lingered in the air making me take in deep fast breathes.

Ari held me and sat me down rubbing my shoulders affectionately, "Are you okay?"

I sighed before nodding.

"You don't look okay?"

"Alpha Xerox is my mate"

Silence.

"Really?" Ari asked her voice rising.

"Yes" I whispered quietly.

Ari pulled me in for a hug. I sighed the moment her scent wafted through my nostrils.

I guess today has been too bad for both of us and I can't count how many times we've hugged each other.

Not that I'm complaining but I wonder how It'll feel to be in my mate's arms.

The tingles and sparks and his scent.... I sighed again.

When she pulled away, she smiled at me.

"Look on the bright side, we found our mates and touched them"

Touch?

"Did you notice something?"

"What?" I asked suddenly curious.

Anytime Ari puts on the serious face drama, I can't help but feel uneasy.

"I was supposed to get married to a beta and a beta ended up being my mate and you were supposed to get married to an Alpha and an Alpha ended up being your mate"

I nodded my head when the realization dawned on me.

I smiled along with Ari.

"Now I know for sure that we aren't going to die. An Alpha can't do without his mate especially a strong Alpha like alpha Xerox" Ari said smiling.

Hearing her say we're going to still live made me smile wider and that hope in my chest returned and for once I had faith.

"I've told you all about the mate bond but I haven't told you how sex works and which position gives better pleasure"

Groaning inwardly, I heard mel snicker.

"You might need the lessons"

"So you're no longer mad at me"

"Yeah but you better get back to your lessons" mel said before blocking me out.

"Bloom? Did you zone out on me?"

Uh-oh