FIFTEEN

We should love, Not fall in love...Because everything that falls, gets broken...~ROLEX

Bloom...

I didn't tell Ari anything about that night.

Nothing happened after that night.

The alpha never came to my room again. He never even looked at me.

It's been a month now since I've been here with Ari.

How did I know?

Well, Ari never stop teaching me new things and as for kyra, well she never liked us and isn't planning to.

Mom is very nice to us and I love spending time with her in the kitchen. Mostly because I learn how to cook and bake a lot of things.

Blueberry's are my favorite but things made with blue berries are the best.

I learnt how to use a phone last week and once Ari left the room, I searched How to kiss and well videos were shown.

Fifteen seconds to the video and I was already a red tomato.

I wanted steps not action and after that I never touched the phone.

I love reading so that's what I do when I'm bored but I read large novels to learn large words so I could look it up in a dictionary which if I may add is my favorite search engine.

No actions required, just words.

The door opened and I looked up from my book to find Ari walking in.

"He came again?" I asked and she nodded before slumping down on my bed.

"This is the seventeenth time" I said still looking at the book on my lap with the dictionary beside me.

"So you count?"

I shrugged while she sat up rubbing her eyes.

"So what's your plan?" I asked Ari who just shrugged nonchalantly.

Another one of my new words.

While Ari stared at my room's wall, I couldn't help but envy her.

The beta comes every night to Ari's room and then they make out.

They haven't mated yet but Ari thinks the beta is using her for bedroom purposes only.

She wants to be known as the beta female but she's never told him that.

Why?

Because he comes into her room, touches her and then she loses all her senses.

Once, she locked the door and the windows but the beta managed to get into her room through her bathroom window and they made out as usual.

He didn't mark her and he doesn't even talk to her but I still deem her lucky.

At least her mate doesn't ignore her or avoid her because that's what the Alpha's doing to me but I can't tell her this because it's not just right.

"Bloom, are you even listening?" Ari asked with her right hand stroking her chin.

"Uhhh yes and no"

"Yes and no, what's that even suppose to mean you know what, never mind. I said I'm blank"

I'm blank according to Ari means I don't have a plan.