Chapter 103

Third Person

It was a quiet morning in the Romano residence. One that they haven't had in a few months, because of the Rossi family.

The family's bond had gotten stronger and closer, which Alessio was glad to see because they were afraid after the Noah situation that they had lost her again.

But, lucky they were able to get her to trust them again. Alessandro woke up and felt a tiny figure curled up beside him, which made him look down to see his baby sister.

A smile appeared on his face and he gently stroked her cheek with his thumb causing a small smile to appear on her face which made Alessandro's heart melt.

He turned onto his side and continued stroking her cheek while she slept. Emiliano's eyes fluttered open and when he saw what Alessandro was doing, he let a small smile appear on his lips.

He looked beside him and saw his little brothers still sleeping. He chuckled lightly when he noticed how Domenico and Giovanni were sleeping.

The chuckle caught Alessandro's attention when made him look over at the two as well to see them lying sideways with their heads on Luca's back.

He chuckled lightly as well and looked at Emiliano, the two shook their heads before looking at their baby sister. "I thought we lost her again." Emiliano said quietly and Alessandro nodded his head, agreeing with Emiliano.

"But we didn't which is a good thing." Alessandro said.

"She knows we would never hurt her right?" Emiliano asked Alessandro who nodded her head.

"Brother if she thought we would hurt her, she wouldn't be curled up against me or sleeping in the same bed as us." Alessandro told Emiliano, and he nodded his head.

Groans filled the room as Luca went to flip onto his back but, couldn't move. "Get your big heads off me." Luca complained as he tried to push their heads off his back.

"Just pinch their ears." Yaszy said in a tired voice making Alessandro and Emiliano look at each other.

"You don't understand I'm on my stomach, you mole rat." Luca said and the two oldest looked at him.

"Luca we are twins you freaking idiot. So, you are technically calling yourself a mole rat." She said and the oldest went back to looking at each other.

"It is too early for you to be right, ugh." Luca said and Yaszy grabbed the pillow that was under her head then turned, hit the two in the head causing them to snap up.

She then laid back down and used the pillow to cover her head. "There you go, you freaking big baby." She said from underneath the pillow.

"What just happened?" Giovanni asked.

"Nothing just an earthquake now go back to sleep." Luca said.

The two laid back down in a normal position and went back to sleep, Luca did the same. "We're going to have our hands filled today." Emiliano said.

Yaszy grabbed the pillow that was covering her head and chucked it Emiliano's face. "Deal with it." She said then proceeded to fall back to sleep.