Chapter 77

Third Person

Alessio marched down to Alessandro's office and burst open the door to find his oldest sitting at his desk, his head in his hands.

"Do you know what the hell you just did to your sister?" Alessio asked and Alessandro looked up. "You made her have a panic attack."

Alessandro started tearing up. "I don't know what came over me," he said. "Seeing her blacked out like that scared me, I didn't mean to bring them up. I fucked up, and I don't know if she'll forgive me."

Alessio walked over to Sandro and placed a hand on his oldest son's shoulder. "What you did was unacceptable, but you need to at least try to fix it with her," he explained. "Emiliano did worse, and she forgave him."

Alessandro's eyes lit up with tears. "Yeah but he didn't bring up anything from her past like I did."

"Just try, son. Clean this mess up first," Alessio said pointing to the mess in his office. He walked out and shut the door behind him.

Alessandro looked at the mess in his office, and stood up. He walked over to the mess that he had created and started cleaning it up.

In Luca's room, Luca was sitting against the headboard and caressing his sister's hair, but when he heard a knock at the door, he stood up, walked to the door and opened it, revealing Alessio.

Alessio stepped inside, and looked over to see Sorella curled up into a ball on the bed. He looked concerned, but tried to keep his calm and asked, "How is she?"

"Still unconscious." Luca answered Alessio.

"Alessandro will be apologizing. Do not interfere," Alessio said.

Luca nodded his head in agreement Even though, he hated the thought of Alessandro being near his twin after what he did, but Luca also knew that they had a close bond.

Alessio walked off to his office, Alessio sat down in his desk and looked at his other sons. "Alessandro is going to try and apologize," he said. "I do not want you four interfering."

"Well, it's up to my Angel if she wants to forgive him." Lorenzo spoke in a dangerous tone.

Not knowing how she would react or what she would say, he couldn't help but hope that she would forgive Alessandro.

Yaszy Romano

My eyes flutter open then close, due to the headache I had. I heard Luca's voice. "Farfalla?"

Feeling the bed move, I heard him draw the curtains closed and turn off the lights, making the room dark.

"Keep them closed, Farfalla," he says. "I'm going to turn on the TV."

I kept my eyes closed and when the light from the tv shined on my face, I slowly opened my eyes then looked around to see that I was in Luca's room.

My words came out scratchy from exhaustion or stress, "How did I get in here?"

"Dante found you, brought you in here." Luca responded to me making me nod my head weakly.

"Can you go grab Kai?" I ask and my words come out scratchy again.

"Of course," Luca responds and walks out to go get Kai for me. I lean back into the darkness of the room, as I wait for them to return.

The soft footsteps outside the room make me curious, as I slowly open my eyes to see my older brother, Alessandro, standing there, looking guilty.

My chest tightens, and my eyes immediately well up in tears, as my breathing quickens and I start struggling to get air into my lungs.

"Breathe, Tesoro," I hear someone say as they hold me close and caress my hair. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say what I did. It scared me when I saw you blacked out, and it took a while to snap you out of it."