Chapter 38

My eyes fluttered to a loud falling noise and then followed by someone groaning. I lifted my head to see Domenico missing from the bed making me crawl out of the bed and then I walked around the bed to see him rolling on the floor.

I rushed over to him and checked him for any injuries to make sure he didn't hurt himself. "Are you okay?" I asked making him groan.

"Oh, that hurt." He said then the door opened and Dad, Emiliano, and Alessandro rushed in.

"What happened? We heard a loud noise." Alessandro said making me shake my head.

"Nico fell out of the bed." I said making the three of them rush over to Domenico and I. Emiliano examined his arm and I noticed a bruise forming around Nico's elbow.

"You just sprained your elbow that's all, I'll wrap it and it should be better in a couple of days." Emiliano told Nico who nodded his head.

Emiliano walked out while holding Domenico's arm and I looked to see Luca and Giovanni still sleeping which caused me to roll my eyes.

"I'll be in the gym if anyone needs me." I said then walked out of Giovanni's room to my room.

I opened my door and then entered my bedroom then closed my door behind me and walked into my closet.

I searched through multiple workout outfits until I came across one and took the outfit out of the draw and changed into it.

I took my hair out of the bun from last night and brushed my fingers through it before throwing it back into a bun

I walked out of my closet and then grabbed my phone and walked out of my room and then down the stairs.

I walked to the basement door and opened it then stepped down a stair and then closed the door behind me. I walked down the rest of the stairs and then walked straight to the gym.

I opened the door and then entered the gym and walked to the treadmills. I ran for an hour and then walked for another hour.

I turned off the treadmill and then walked over to the punching bag and grabbed punching gloves and slid them on my hands.

I got into a fighting position and threw a couple of punches at the bag then kicked it a couple of times before giving myself a small break and starting back up again.

I punched the bag a couple times then kicked the side of it before walking to the dumbbells and leaned over a set, which I picked up and then held them over my head.

After holding them above my head for a minute or two, I changed the weight of the dumbbell and did the same with that set.

Once, I was done with the dumbbells I walked back over to the punching bags then the gym door opened making me turn my head to see Noah and Nick.