Chapter 16

I was up early this morning because a memory came back and it was a good one but then it was followed by a bad one. I didn't want to bother Alessandro or Luca while they were sleeping because I know they barely slept when I was gone.

I have been in my room since watching Lucifer and drinking whiskey that I hid in my closet. I'm not lightweight, it takes a long time for me to get drunk.

The door opened fast making me jump up to see a worried Alessandro. "Jesus Christ brother, don't you knock first?" I asked as I glare at him.

He saw the alcohol in my hands and closed the door. "After that, I need a drink, give me that." He said holding his hand out as he walked towards the bed.

I laughed because he looked like a zombie walking like that. He reached my bed and I handed him the bottle which he took a sip out of.

"Why are you not sleeping, Tesoro?" Aless asked.

"I had a memory come back and then it was followed by a bad one. I didn't want to wake you or Luca up so I came in here and grabbed my bottle of whiskey." I said grabbing the bottle out of his hand and then taking a sip.

"You should have woken me, Tesoro." He said laying his head on the pillows and closing his eyes.

There was a tiny knock on my door making me stand up to answer it and saw Luca standing there with his arms crossed.

"You two left me." He said making me chuckle and then he pushed his way in and laid down beside Alessandro.

I chuckled at the two because I was told that Alessandro didn't do all this before and Luca barely talked to anyone until they found me.

They went back to sleep and I went to the balcony for some fresh air. I leaned against the railing and took a sip of my whisky.

"Princess, why are you not asleep?" I heard from the right of me making me turn my head to see Lorenzo.

"Why are you not asleep?" I said changing it to him instead of me.

"Don't be switching it, Amore." He said pointing his finger at me.

"Didn't Dad ever tell you that it's not nice to point at people?" I said smirking while he glared at me.

Lorenzo jumped from balcony to balcony and then reached mine. He took the bottle out of my hands and took a swig of it then handed it back to me.

"What's bothering you so much that you're drinking?" Lorenzo asked.

"I always drink, I had a good memory come back but then it was followed by a bad one and I couldn't fall back to sleep." I said taking another swig of whisky.

"What were the memories?" Lorenzo asked.

"Alessandro pulling Luca and me around on a blanket and then it switched to me being in the torture room." I said taking a big gulp of whisky and Lorenzo did the same.

"I wish we found you sooner, so you didn't have to go through all that." He said leaning against the railing with me.

"It's none of your guys' fault, it was Elena's fault. She's the reason why I was trained by the Russians." I said taking another swig and then handing it to Lorenzo.