Chapter 93

My eyes opened slowly, and I immediately saw Luca sleeping beside me. I slowly took the blanket off me, then carefully got out of my bed and walked to the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me, and stood in front of the mirror, saw the bruise on my cheek. I lifted my shirt to reveal the bandage on my stomach, and I carefully removed the bandage.

I grabbed the ointment off the counter, applied it gently on the wound then place a new bandage over the wound.

I cleaned the trash up and did my business without agitating the wound. Once I was done using the bathroom, I washed my hands then walked out and walked to my closet.

I searched through my clothes, and picked out an outfit for the day, walked out of my closet then back into my bathroom.

I closed the door behind me, sat the outfit on the sink then carefully changed out of the sleeping clothes I was wearing and changed into the outfit I picked out.

Once I was done getting dressed I grabbed my brush and brushed through my hair then I brushed my teeth, applied mascara to my eyelashes

I threw the sleeping clothes in the hamper, and walked out to see Luca and Domenico still sound asleep. I chuckled at the two before walking out onto my balcony and slowly sitting down in one of the chairs.

I heard tiny footsteps come towards the balcony causing me turn my head to see Kai walking out then he jumped in my lap, curled up in a ball which made me smile down at him and run my fingers through his fur.

"Good morning, little wolf." I said and he started wagging his tail then he kissed my other hand.

"Sorella?" I heard Luca's voice come from inside my bedroom.

"Out here." I said then heard footsteps walking towards the balcony making me turn my head to see Luca walking out.

"What are you doing out of bed? Emiliano said you're supposed to be on bed rest." Luca said.

"I know and I'm tired of lying in bed." I told him, and he sat in the chair beside me, grabbed my hand.

"How about I go get dressed, you and I sneak down to the garden for a little bit." He said making me smile and nod my head.

"Please." I said making him nod then kissed my head and stand up, walk back inside my room.

"Wanna go for a walk?" I asked Kai, making him lift his head and wag his tail then jump off my lap to allow me to stand up.

We walked towards the balcony door, and I stopped in my tracks when I saw who was standing in front of the door. Alessandro. "Hi there." I said.

"Don't hi me tesoro you're supposed to be in bed, so why don't you tell me why you're not in bed." Alessandro said making me groan.

"I'm tired of lying in bed so, Luca and I are going to the garden." I said making him wrap his arm around me.