Chapter 23

Nick Rossi.

I can not get him off my mind for some goddamn reason. I picked up my phone and saw it was three in the morning.

I sat up and rubbed my face with my hands before crawling to the end of the bed to grab the fireball Alessandro gave me.

I opened it and took a swig out of it then I grabbed my remote and turned on Netflix. I scrolled through until I found a show that caught my eye.

Scandal

I clicked on it and read through the description of the show.

'Olivia Pope, a former media consultant to the president, is ready to move on with her life and opens her own crisis-management firm, but she can't seem to shake ties with her past. Olivia's staff includes Quinn Perkins, who has a complicated history, and hacker extraordinaire Huck. As she moves forward it becomes clear that, while her staffers may specialize in cleaning up the lives of other people, they can't seem to do the same for themselves.'

I clicked play and watched one episode and fell in love with the show. I took another swig of fireball and continued watching the show until my alarm for school went off.

I turned everything off and walked into my closet to pick out an outfit for the day.

With the outfit in my hands, I walked out of my closet and into my bathroom. I locked the door and turned on the shower then stripped out of my sleepwear and unwrapped my wounds and bruises before hopping into the cold shower water.

I did my routine and turned off the shower then stepped out and dried off.

I wrapped my knee making sure it wasn't too tight like Emiliano told me and then I did the same to my ribs. I bandaged the wounds on my stomach and applied the cream that Em gave me for my stomach.

I changed into my outfit for the day and looked in the mirror and smiled at myself.

I plugged in my hair dryer and straightener then dried the rest of my hair before straightening it

I applied mascara on my eyelashes and then brushed my teeth. I cleaned up everything and put it back where it belongs then I walked out of the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and keys and then walked out of my room. I walked down the stairs and then walked straight to the dining area.

"Good morning, Principessa," Dad said making me send him a smile.

"Good morning, Papa." I said back to him as I sat in my seat.