Chapter 68

I woke up with a weird feeling in my gut, making me look over at the clock on the nightstand to see that it was four in the morning.

I looked over my shoulder to see Lorenzo sleeping peacefully behind me making me slowly slide out of his bed then walk over to his door.

I opened the door then peeked my head out to make sure the coast was clear before exiting Lorenzo's room and walked to my bedroom.

I opened my door and peeked my head inside to see if Luca or Alessandro was sleeping in my bed but to my surprise my bedroom was empty.

I walked Inside closing the door behind me then I walked into my bathroom and did my business.

I washed my hands after using the bathroom then brushed my hair then exited the bathroom making sure to turn the light out as I walked out.

I walked over to my bed then sat down at the end and turned on my tv which then I turned on Scandal to watch.

While watching Scandal I got that feeling back in my gut. I felt my bed vibrate slightly making me look at my phone to see a message.

I picked up my phone to see that the guard that I gave my number to when I first got here messaged me.

Greg the Guard: I know it's late, and you're sleeping but when you wake up there is a baby wolf in woods alone and injured.

I didn't hesitate to paused the show and I walked into my closet then changed into a pair of sweatpants and tshirt.

(Only the sweatpants and shirt with a black sweatshirt^^)

I walked out of my closet then picked my phone back up to let the guard know I'm coming down. A few minutes later the guard texted back that he left me a flashlight by the back wall gate.

I grabbed my gun and placed it in my waistband before walking to my door. I opened it then peeked my head out before exiting my room and snuck down the stairs and walked through the house quietly.

I reached the back door and disarmed the alarm system then slipped out the back door closing it behind me. I haven't been out back in the yard or garden since Domenico, Giovanni and Luca showed me around the house.

I walked down the yard until I reached the back wall then I searched for the gate that Greg said he left the flashlight by. "Princess, this way." I heard from behind me making me turn to see the guard.

He started walking the way to the gate which made me follow close behind him and when we reached the gate, he bent over to picked something up from the ground then I realized it was the flashlight.

"I'm coming with you, because boss would not be very happy if something happened to his princess again." The guard said making me nod my head.