Chapter 46

It was the morning, and my eyes fluttered open but immediately closed due to the sunlight shining into my eye.

I looked to see Maddie gone from my chest and then heard giggling from the yard causing me to stand up from the couch and then walk to the balcony and peek over to see Nick and Maddie playing in the grass which brought a smile to my face.

I looked to see Noah sitting in a chair on the deck watching something on her phone. I rubbed my eyes as I turned around and walked into Noah's room.

I grabbed my bag and walked into her bathroom, where I stripped out of the clothes I fell asleep in and turned on her shower.

I stepped in not caring if the water was cold, since my body's nerves were shot from taking cold showers. I did my shower routine then turned off the shower and stepped out.

I reached over and grabbed a towel from the rack to dry my hair and body with. When I finished drying off, I grabbed my clothes out of my bag and place them on before cleaning up my mess in the bathroom.

I walked over to Noah's body mirror and looked at myself in the mirror.

(The outfit^)

(The outfit^)

I walked out of Noah's bathroom with my bag in my hands and then I walked out of her room and walked into Nick's room.

I noticed Maddie's bag at the end of his bed packed making me grab it and walk out of his room. I walked down the stairs and heard my fathers voice again.

I walked out of the house to my car and when I reached my car, I opened the trunk and place Maddie's and I bag in the trunk, then walked to Noah's car and grabbed Maddie's car seat then placed it in my car.

I buckled it in then stood up straight and closed the door then walked up the stairs to the front door. I walked inside and closed the door behind me then walked to the back doors which were in the kitchen where my dad and William was.

"Princess." Dad said making me smile then walk out back for Maddie.

She noticed me and stood up then ran to me making me pick her up and tickle her which made her laugh and made a smile form on my lips.

"Are we leaving?" Maddie asked making me nod my head with a smile on my face, and she smiled with me.

Nick and Noah said their goodbyes to the both of us. I walked into the house with Maddie in my arms and walked to the front door. I opened the door and then walked out making sure to close it behind me then, walked to my car.

I opened the backseat and sat Maddie in her car seat, and buckled her up, then I closed the door and saw my dad walking down the stairs. "Alessandro, dropped me off but I'm riding with you to the firm." He said making me nod my head.

We got in and I looked at Maddie to see her smiling big. "I do need to stop at McDonald's to get her something to eat." I told my dad and he nodded his head.