Chapter 94

We were watching criminal minds and Alessandro stood up from his desk then walked out of the office making Luca and I look at each other then we both shrugged.

A few minutes later, Alessandro walked back in with food in his hands, and he sat the pizza along with the fries on my lap then sat me up slowly.

He pulled me back against the pillows then kissed my head before walking back to his desk and sitting in his chair.

I handed Luca the pizza and kept the fries then called Kai over, he hopped into my lap immediately causing me to chuckle.

I started feeding Kai fries and Luca handed me a slice of pizza, I started eating the pizza while feeding Kai fries.

After we were done eating Luca and I went to his room to lay down, watch tv. Kai was curled up asleep on my chest, while Luca and I were both petting him.

"Can you go grab his bag out of my room?" I asked Luca, he got out of the bed and walked to my room.

I heard footsteps making me confused and turn my head to see Giovanni. "Where's Luca?" He asked.

"Grabbing Kai's bag." I said making him nod his head then lean against the doorway while looking at my door.

Right after leaning against the doorway he stood up. "What's up brother?" Luca asked then squeezed past Giovanni.

"Ace and them are coming if you wanna hang." Giovanni told Luca.

"I don't know if I want to leave her." Luca said making me remove Kai off my chest, and place him on the bed.

"Luca it's fine I'll go to Matteo's room and hang with him." I said and Luca nodded then looked at Giovanni.

"Let me take her to Matteo's room and I'll be there." Luca told Giovanni who nodded his head then walked down the hall.

Luca handed me the bag and I grabbed two bottles out of it then Luca place the bag on the floor, he helped me out of his bed slowly.

We walked to Matteo's room with Kai following and Luca knocked on his door and Matteo opened the door, his eyebrows furrowed when he saw us.

"I want to hang with Ace and them with Giovanni, but I don't want to leave her alone. So, I am bringing her to you." Luca said.

Matteo stepped to the side so that Kai and I can walk in. Then, the two of us laid in his bed. "Go have fun brother I got her." Matteo said causing Luca to nod then walk down to Giovanni's room.

Matteo closed his door and walked over to the bed, sat down beside me then grabbed the bottles from my hand and feed Kai.

"Soon we are gonna have to feed him hard food." Matteo said and I nodded my head agreeing with him.

I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the remote then turned the tv on, turned on Cops for us to watch. "How are you feeling?" He asked and I turned my head to look at him.

"I'm fine just confused on why Noah would do that." I said and he leaned down why feeding Kai, kissed my head.

"We all are amore." Matteo said and sat back up then slouched down a little bit.

~

It was some time since Luca brought me to Matteo's room and there was a knock at the door causing Matteo to stay up from his desk with Kai in his arm then he opened the door to reveal Emiliano.

"Can I change your bandage Angel?" He asked making me nod my head and he walked over to me then lifted my shirt up, removed the bandage gently.

There were footsteps which caused me to turn my head to see Dante. He walked over to Matteo's bed and sat down beside me then laid on his side facing me.