This is his boutique

Stepping through the portal, you all found yourselves in a breathtaking boutique. Soft, warm lights illuminated the space, casting a gentle glow over the refreshing mint walls. The air was filled with the sweet scent of roses and vanilla, creating an atmosphere of luxury and tranquility.
Lush, vibrant plants decorated every corner, adding a touch of natural beauty to the elegant surroundings. The boutique was filled with an array of exquisite garments displayed on mannequins throughout the space. Each section of the boutique showcased a different genre of fashion, from elegant evening gowns to trendy streetwear. A perfect blend of sophistication and charm.

Suddenly, a familiar voice called out your name, breaking through the peaceful ambiance.

"(Y/N)? Is that YOU?!"

Your heart skipped a beat as you turned to see Miyamoto standing there, just as you remembered him. You exclaimed, your face lighting up with joy as you rushed to embrace him.

"Miyamoto?!"

You turn to the boys and ask them to stay put. The boys watched with rapt curiosity, their eyes darting between you and Miyamoto. Leo couldn't shake the sense of familiarity that washed over him as he looked at Miyamoto, there was something about his presence that stirred a faint memory, but he couldn't quite place it. Despite the uncertainty lingering in his thoughts, Leo couldn't deny the intrigue that Miyamoto sparked within him.

"Miyamoto? Who's that?"

Mikey questioned to Raph, his voice barely above a whisper. Raph shrugged.

      "Not sure, but (Y/N) seems pretty excited to see him."

      As the reunion unfolded, Donnie began to observed Miyamoto's interaction with you. He noticed the unfamiliar three-dotted symbol on his suit, and he nudged Leo interrupting his thoughts, seeking his opinion.

      "What do you think that sign means, Nardo?"

      Donnie whispered, his curiosity stirred. Leo tilted his head, squinting at the symbol.

       "Not sure, but it does look oddly familiar. I know I've seen that before."

      He replied, his voice filled with uncertainty. Noticing Donnie's envious caution, Leo lightly punched his shoulder and winked.

      "He's just a friend of (Y/N)'s. It's all good Don, Don't gotta get all jealous."

With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Leo teased, a playful smirk dancing on his lips as he observed Donnie's reaction. Donnie's cheeks flushed pink, and he rolled his eyes in response to Leo's assumption, the tinge of jealousy evident in his voice as he muttered.

"Oh, please, get off it."

Leo's complacent, smug smile only widened as he shrugged nonchalantly and began to browse the boutique. Before taking another step forward, he shot a sly glance over his shoulder at Donnie, teasing him further.

"You're turning green, bro."

He quipped, his tone laced with amusement. Donnie's eyes widened in embarrassment, his cheeks burning with a mix of flustered surprise and mild discomfort. He sighed heavily, his lip quivering with subtle embarrassment as he tried to regain his composure.

"I said off, Leo!"

His frustration evident in his tone as he hastily walked away in the boutique, trying to mask his fluster. As the reunion unfolded, Miyamoto's concerned gaze drifted from you to the turtles. He couldn't suppress his amusement as he observed the turtles' innate attraction to the clothes.

       "Who are these curious men standing behind you?"

      He inquired, As Miyamoto's attention shifted back to you, you smiled nervously, sensing the need for an explanation.

       "They're with me."

     You replied casually, feeling a sense of exhaustion from the whirlwind of events leading up to this moment.

      "Is it cool if I explain more over some tea? I have so much to tell you, and I think I might need your help."

      Miyamoto's ears twitched eagerly, his curiosity stirred.

       "Of course!"

      he exclaimed.

      "green or black?"

      "Green, please."

      You replied with a grateful smile, relieved to have a moment to catch your breath and unravel the tangled web of events that had brought you to this spontaneous
visit.

TIME SKIP✨⌚️🫧

      Miyamoto couldn't hide the concern in his eyes as he listened to you recount the plan to rescue your father.

      "So let me get this straight."

       He said, his voice coated with indecision.

       "You're going to disguise yourselves as humans to infiltrate Ceviche's lair? To rescue your deadbeat dad? With four mystic-powered turtles whom your uncle Hueso hired to keep you safe?"

      You nodded, a determined glint in your eye as you brushed off the subtle feeling of resentment toward your dad.

      "Exactly. It's our best chance to get past their defenses undetected. And... I know you're not too fond of him, but he's still the only family I have."

      Miyamoto rubbed his brow, his whiskers twitching nervously as he processed the information.

      "I don't know, I honestly don't think he's worth it. But you are my best friend."

      He admitted, his tone softening. Miyamoto lifted his cup of tea.

       "And I kinda love makeovers..."

      He added, a playful grin spreading across his face. His cottontail twitched

       "And all this time we've been friends, you've never let me give you one, sooooo~ Let's give it a try!"

      You clinked your cups together, ready to move forward with the plan, and a sense of determination washed over you. You look back at the turtles excited to move forward with the plan

      "Boys!!"

     You exclaim getting their attention. You wave your hand to come over. You stand quickly, thrilled to introduce them.

      "Okay, so he's agreed to help us. But before we start I just wanna say sorry for not introducing him properly"

       You stood next to Miyamoto.

     "Everyone, This is my childhood friend Usagi Miyamoto, and this."

You gesture to the store's entirety.

"is his boutique."