The memory

"Ohhh no no no"

Donnie's eyes are locked on the screen. A memory starts playing.

You see a girl with red glasses.

The Memory

Donnie:*opens window* hey April I brought you your fave pizza! Ready for movie night They kinda burnt the crust but I—

April pushes tsunita off her

Donnie's demeanor completely Flips and his tone is monotone from shock.

Donnie: woah.... Am- am I interrupting something?

April: ...

Donnie: I— .... I see...

He begins to turn back. climbing through the window he entered.

Tsunita: WAIT DONNIE I wasn't- it's not what-

Tsunita turns to April

Tsunita: I thought you said he wasn't coming after all?!

April: I'll handle this. It's about time he knew.

April climbs through the window to speak to Donnie. He stands quietly for a moment.

Donnie: I didn't take you for the cheating type. But booooy am I a jackass...

Donnie keeps his back facing her while still holding the pizza. She leans against the wall of the apartment crossing her arms staying silent.

April: ...

Donnie: how long has this whole situation been going on?

He sets the pizza on the railing of the fire escape, signaling April with his hands for an explanation. He doesn't seem upset or mad, just waiting.

April:  Few weeks.

Donnie rolled his eyes at the answer. He showed a smidge of annoyance.

Donnie: do I get an explanation or.........
cause I mean, obviously you dont just cheat on someone for funnies right??

She raises her shoulders using her whole hand to motion Donnie's entire being.

April: THIS!

her movements become more fluent the deeper she gets into it.

April: This right here Your so emotionality unavailable.. it took you 4 invites in a row to get you to come over for a simple movie night?? All you do is work in your lab and EVEN THEN!!! When we do hang out! You won't even wanna hold me! Or touch me or kiss me! And any replies I get are just snarky remarks or lame ploys.

Donnie stands there still unbothered by her bombarding criticisms,

April: things were fun at first. Your so funny and smart but I need more than sarcasm and analytics Dee. Much more.

Donnie stood quietly looking at April breathing slightly heavier from the pent up emotions.

Donnie: do you even wanna try to make it work?

He tried to sound serious but it just came off as condescending.

April: no.... I- I don't. Not everything works out Dee... You and I are too different.

Donnie smiled and scoffed.....

Donnie: welp! Okay! thanks for wasting 2 years of my life.... damn I'm never gonna get that time back am I?

He swerves past April smiling still almost close to bumping shoulders. He aggressively opens the window and sarcastically spoke.

Donnie: haha okay Tsunita! Bye have fun with my ex girlfriend hope she doesn't cheat on you okay!!

He's about to leave but remember one last thing

Donnie: oh and please have fun eating the pizza I bought for us!!! Byeee Tsunita!!!

He shoves the pizza into April. His passive aggressive behavior cools down as his sadden annoyed face looks into her eyes while slowly backing off the fire escape. He looks back.

Donnie: And incase you ever THINK about contacting me or my brothers again the devices I made you have a kill switch, including your T phone. don't bother coming down to the hideout. My bros and I don't exist anymore.

He begins climbing down the fire escape. April begins raising her voice to him while she watches you climb.

April: I'm not gonna stop visiting the hidden city because of this.

He stops and rolls his eyes. He hops back up on the fire escape with half lidded eyes.

Donnie: I don't care what you do...

His eyes widen with anger.

Donnie: but you better stay OUT of my way. And you better stay OUT of my life got it?

He leaps off the fire escape activating his turtle tech and flies off.