Our Sweet Abode!!

"WEEEEEEEEE SHE'S AWAKE!!!" Mikey screams immediately throwing down his half of the henchman and running inside to greet you!

Leo grunts not ready to carry the extra weight forced on him. "GYuHhH!!! MikEYY!!" He tries to continue maintaining his grip, but the mass is getting the best of him.

You cling to Donnie's arm from shock, almost having a heart attack. You let go as soon as he looks down at you squeezing his arm to your chest. Your eyes meet but instantly you look away. He raises a brow.

"Well, well, well *yanks the limp body* hey Donna~!"

Leo gives a smug half-smile at Donnie, tilting his head toward you and raising his brows up and down, still hauling his half of the Bugman.

Donnie's eyes lifted and his skin lightly changed its hue.

"Tch-"

Donnie rolled his eyes and looked to the side embarrassed, shrewdly scooting an inch away from you flickering his brow arch. You knew what Leo was insinuating but to see Donnie react that way, made you feel like he was rejecting the thought of you.

Leo sighed. His giddy demeanor shifted into regret for an instant looking at Donnie, but then he continues.

"Looks like you patched up our fine~ friend....."

Leo flicks his wrist and points at you with one hand signaling for your name so he can finish his sentence.

Briefly, you look blankly at the sweating turtle. Waving his fingers at you. You giggle thinking how over the top his attitude was. You loved his cattiness.

"Haha, it's (y/n)!"

Leo grinned and began again

"-Patched up Our dear friend (y/n)~, ohhhh! That's Prettyyy~! That really roooollllllls off tha tongue there-Hey Mike! Give it a try You say it"

Leo carelessly drops the rest of the body causing it to make a loud bone-cracking noise.

"Wow! (Y/N)!? Omg that's SOO cute it suits you well!✨".

"Hheheaha!" you giggle from the compliments you're getting. Feeling gassed up!

"OMIGOSSHH your laugh is so cute💕"
Mikey scrunches his hand to his face.

"It's so nice to meet Hueso's niece!! Welcome to our humble abode!! My names Michelangelo, but my bros call me Mikey. the big guy running late is Raphael, and this guy is-"

Leo hip-bumps Mikey out of the way before he can finish

"No introduction needed everyone in the hidden city knows who I am~..."

You stand there quietly feeling the silence fill the room.

"No?...you don't recognize me??"

You shake your head with confusion.

"Leo ain't ringing any bells?"

You begin to hear crickets.

"THE BATTLE NEXUS? BIG MAMA? I kinda defeated her Kraken beast and became champion?"

The crickets intensify.

"Jesus Christ-, it's okay you may not know me from one of my greatest accomplishments, but when we're done with this job. Best belieeeve~"
he grabs you spins you around and dips you adding a charismatic wink
"You won't forget about me"

He lets you go and you all start to laugh.

Meanwhile, Behind you, Donnie notices your interest in his brothers and how well you guys are getting along.