1st question sweetheart, they got bodyguards?

There was a moment of silence. The computer interrupted the painful stillness.

"Configuring neuron scan..."

The screen turned black. All Donnie saw in the glass monitor was his reflection staring back at him. He looked up and saw his brothers standing at the entrance of the lab. The screen turned back on making a small monochromatic 3-D map.

Mikey, Raph, and Leo all stood in disbelief.
Mikey stepped toward Donnie.

"I- thought you said she was going to college? That she was busy? Is that what really happened?"

Donnie kept his head down refusing to look back. He didn't want to show any more emotion than he did. Raph took a few steps toward Donnie and crossed his arms.

"Why didn't you tell any of us?? why didn't you tell us the truth?"

Raph tilted his head and furrowed his brows with concern. Donnie scoffed and paused. He looked at Leo and all eyes darted toward him. he broke a small sweat. Leo itched behind his head and shrugged his shoulders feeling a smidge of guilt for not sharing the info.

"He made me swear not to tell anyone...sorry guys"

Raph sighed.

"We would've understood if you'd have given us a Chance....I'm sorry this happened to you Dee."

Donnie's shoulders bounced from his breathy laugh. He tapped his keyboard deleting the memory and the map. He veered over his shoulder with malice and continued.

"April and I were never really going to work out anyway. She liked people who were more... emotional... And.. That's just not who I am. While yes, I sometimes don't show my emotions that much, I've always cared about my friends....Even if I didn't show it. that's just how I've always been. I wish April would've understood me more...I guess I've just been so absorbed in my work, and so worried about protecting my brothers, that I didn't realize how much I was neglecting her."

He turns around completely, looks back at Raph, and leans on his desk, gripping both edges with his hands.

"I got over it...And no need to apologize, Just a small hiccup in my life's timeline, that I'd rather not dwell on...."

Mikey and Raph glance at each other. The boys all look back at Donnie waiting for him to speak. He looks at everyone ready to continue. I can feel the dense air slowly disperse as Donnie shakes it off. He takes a deep breath and swiftly darts his head to Leo.

"Have you brought them up to speed 'nardo?"

Leonardo opens his mouth but before he gets a chance to speak, Mikey jolts himself to you, squealing and squinting his eyes while his hands are stretched out toward you. You jump back and brace yourself for the sudden rush of Mikey's affection and excitement.

"wEhhaaAAHHHH!!!! YESSS (y/n) YOU LOOK SOO COOOOL"

Raph makes his way to you, walking slowly to pat Donnie's shoulder as he walks by. Raph looks down at Dee, He chuckles and flicks his head toward you and Mikey

"Yeah. We're up to speed"

Raph turns his focus back to you. His frame becoming bigger and bigger. You begin to blush from the height and mass difference. You couldn't believe how cool he looked. His scars, his ruggedness, his voice. While Mikey was fangirling over your yokai form you saw raph redden. He couldn't help but gape at you. Which caused you to vaguely blush as well.

"Wow..."

He instantly gets excited, raising his shoulders and curling his fists toward his chest.