Do you think we can pass as mystic trinket dealers?

"Can you navigate your way around the hidden city?", Donnie asks while walking past Leo's room pulling up the glowing map of the city emanating from his wrist.

"I aim to establish a route. So I can ensure we get things done quickly and efficiently."

"Yeah I think I can"

You lean close to him, peeking at the map

    "May I?" you ask permission to touch. He nods and sticks his hand out for you to mark the locations

"Okay so, this is my place. It's not too far from my uncle's Huesos restaurant" you point at your house close to Huesos Pizza Parlor.

"This is where we'll collect my belongings and the camo jewelry. I should have enough ornaments to disguise us all. We have to be careful though, because I don't know if they're watching my house or not, okay?"

"Got it"

"Here" you point at the boutique.

"This is where we'll get the disguises. They'll have everything we need."

Donnie, with a puzzled expression, questions.

"But, how are we gonna, ya know, pay for these disguises?"

With a confident glint in your eye, you respond,

"the owner owes my uncle a web of favors, and his son and I go way back. Trust me, he's gonna help us."

"Fantastic!"

     Donnie's face lights up, his excitement more apparent as the plan takes shape.

     "And, now regarding exactly how we're getting to the hidden city...There are concealed entrances scattered throughout the entirety of NYC I know a couple that are close by. We should also have a key to activate a portal to get there. Ugh— we also have..."

He rolls his eyes, with mild exasperation.

    "Leo's katanas."

Leo strolls out of his room overhearing the mention of his blades.

"Did I hear Leo's iconic Katanas?"

Donnie's shoulders and head dropped already done with his presence.

"Yep..."

Leo glances at you and then at Donnie, ready to reveal the ingenious idea he already mentioned to you. with a mischievous grin, he continues, in a mockingly oblivious tone as if he were "coming up with the plan for the first time."

"I have an Idea! Why don't I portal you two to the hidden city! Then!! All you gotta do is just shoot me a text when you're ready to come back, Capeesh?"

      You can't help but suppress your chuckle. He said this verbatim like an hour ago. With enthusiasm, you turn to Donnie, and he meets your gaze. He shows a surprising openness to Leo's idea. He turns to Leo and nods in agreement. He then directs his attention back to you.

     "Are you alright with just me accompanying you?"

     Donnie asks, carrying nervous hesitation in his tone.

     "just the two of us?"

    You reply with a sly giggle

     "Why would that be a problem?"

     Leo lets out a hearty laugh, as he draws his katana and gets ready to create the portal. Excited to show off his specialty.

      "Perfect!"