What's eating at you Donnie?

"Better ones!?!"

Raph, Leo, and Mikey immediately convey excitement over the potential makeover. They instantly start walking passed the lab doors becoming distracted. Donnie rolls his eyes as he watches them all lose focus.

"Annnd there they go"

Mikey's eyes light up! He runs to raph grabbing his forearm and shaking it back and forth from excitement.

   "HELL YEAH DISGUISES BABY~ III LOVE! GETTING NEW FITS!!"

    Mikey's enthusiasm contagiously spreads to Raph and Leo as they start hyping each other up. Raph breaks Mikey's shakes quickly hooking him and Leo underneath his arms in a brotherly tone, still keeping his exhilarating behavior.

   "New FITS!?! Ohhh Hohoho I know what I want! I want a fly outfit with a feather in my hat! AND maybe a sick cane with a— with a crystal ball at the tip top of it!! Ooooooh that shit'll look sooooooo tight."

   Leo slides out of Raph's arm with ease. He circles Raph like a fashion critic. He rests his left hand underneath his elbow, pinching his index and thumb together like an Italian chef standing with mild flamboyance.

    "Yes yes, uhhh hm— yes. I see it I see it"

    Mikey was still under his arm clenching his hands together as if making a wish. Unable to escape the firmness of Raph's biceps.

   "Oooooh~ I want something flashy, but classy— git it. Something that screams, I'm human but I ain't a borin' one baby— and Raph!! I'm diggin' the hat idea!!"

   You interrupt, trying to bring them back to the plan.

    "Listen, guys. I Honestly love the enthusiasm. I do but, we need clothes that'll help you blend in with the people in the area!"

   Donnie crosses his arms and adds while in the background leaning against the corridor to his lab

   "Yeah, hate to burst your bubbles but (y/n)'s right. You need something to hide your features, not make them stand out."

  They all pout and look down. They all say in unison.

    "Awwwww no feather hats"

   You walk up to them, pat them on their shells, and nod

    "Sorry guys."

    You squat, grabbing Leo's shoulder while still dividing your attention among the three of them. They follow along and squat as well. You speak to them as if making a promise to a child.

    "How about this! After the mission, we go back to the boutique and get you some of those feather hats and crystal canes, Yeah? How does that sound!!"

    They spring up with joy and give you a group hug excited about your pledge. You're engulfed with affection by the 3 boys, feeling their gratitude in one big squeeze. It was a very comforting hug considering their shells.

Donnie stands off at a distance. His eyes glued to you. He tries to be discreet about his stare, but it's impossible when his gaze is locked on your every move. He loves how comfortable you've gotten with his siblings. He can't help but smile and give a small breathy laugh.
The group hug ceases as you and the boys simmer down you all slowly make your way back to the lab. Your sights move to Donnie. You're softly caught in his serene gaze from afar. He blinks quickly snapping himself back. He coughs and walks into his lab. Your cheerful interaction with the other turtles falls from your face as it becomes crossed with concern for Donnie. You rub Leo's shoulder again getting all their attention.