Do you recognize it?

Donnie's woken up by a notification on his device. He wipes his face and picks up his phone squinting his eyes.

(Y/N): hey Donnie! Good morning! Do you think you can open the latch when you get a chance? 😊🙏

Donnie: For sure! I'll be over right now

  He slumps out of bed making his way to the lab. As he passes the lab he hears a commotion coming from the garage. He peaked around the corner, surprised to see the henchman hanging by the rope that was tied around their bodies, connected to a hook dangling a couple of feet in the air. Raph and Mikey we're already interrogating the pair. Raphael tried his best to be serious but, he was giving off an 80s bad cop vibe, and Mikey was playing good cop. They both thought this trope would get the information they needed. Donnie knew they probably weren't gonna get it right away, so he rolled his eyes and made his way back to the lab.

  He scanned his hand and spoke into the mic

"Commence Daytime protocol"

This made the lab accessible throughout the day until he said otherwise. He saw you laying in bed on the phone he gave to you. You figured out how to access your Social media to pass the time while you were waiting for him.

   "So you figured out the phone is compatible with various apps? I designed it with all the workings of a regular smartphone, but of course, my design is exemplary and far more superior. ."

You stand up and stretch your arms. You wipe your eyes and smirk at him agreeing with his statement.

   "Haha! Yeah for sure!"

"You see it's actually funny because the inspiration for the design was actually from my first smartphone........"

   You looked at Donnie who began info-dumping about the configurations and the origins of the materials he used to construct it. He seemed so happy to share the love and effort he put into his inventions. His face lit up the more you listened. As he started to simmer down after a few minutes. You giggled and continued to compliment his work.

   "It's so intricate yet simple to use. Honestly, when this is all over id still love to hold on to this. This is so useful and helpful. Wayyyyy better than my crappy Android. I left it on the charger at my house on 3% I bet it's probably at 4% now haha"

     You dart your head to Donnie!

    "Crap!! My house!!! I still need to feed my pets!! Uggh....plus, there's a couple of things too valuable to leave there that I still need to go back and get."

   "We can probably get 'em later today if you want. Like maybe some extra clothes or something."

    You touch his hand out of gratitude.

   "Thank you, Don. I'd appreciate that."

You both stare at each for a moment. Slowly turning the stare into an intimate gaze. You gradually slide your hand up his arm and open your mouth to say more but it's interrupted by a loud greeting.

      "GOOD MORNING SEÑOR DONALD"

       Leo slaps Donnie on the neck causing him to wince and tense up. Leo then looks at you softly. With his lids lowered, he keeps eye contact while leaning forward cupping your hand to kiss it.

"Mornin' Señorita (y/n)~"

Your neck grew chills and you looked at Donnie wide-eyed. You look back at Leo and smirk sheepishly. You're not hating this, but you couldn't help but feel a little thrown off but such a titillating morning greeting.