I WANNA SEE INSIDE (Y/N)'s BRAIN!!!!

The hug lasts for a few seconds, He takes a small inhale, feeling your body on his, taking in the scent of your neck. He feels your chest, stomach, and legs on his front half. He slowly opens his eyes. He sees his brothers, in a reflection of a metal beam attached to the outlining of his monitor.
    Escaping from the warm haze of the shared embrace, he jolts his eyes open. He snaps out of his comfort, scared his brothers will see. He attempts to release his arms, but you unconsciously hold on, treasuring his embrace.

"Um, (y/n)?"

    You hear him call your name softly. It felt so nice hearing your name leave his mouth.

"Uh-hm?"

    You unhurriedly open your eyes. You then realized how long you were holding him.
Before it gets awkward, you clear your throat and slowly release. While the two of you slowly step back your eyes meet. You're both were motionless for a moment. He looks at your lips and back at your stare. His eyes shutter, and he rapidly shifts his focus back to the machine as if trying to pretend he didn't take part in a moment of vulnerability. You take that as a sign of discomfort.

    "I- I'm so sorry—", You sheepishly apologized.

He interrupts your apology while staying focused on the calibration.

   "Why?-" he shrugs his shoulders.

   "You shouldn't be, I'm just....not typically used to, or fond of, any kind of touch... but yours... is-"

    He stops calibrating abruptly, setting his hands on the machine, releasing a short sigh, and Side-eyeing you with his lowered lids.

    " yours is, surprisingly..."

You can see the glow from the large monitor on half of his face. He turns his head to you. He looks into your eyes not sure how to say it.

"......pleasant."

You give him a comforting smile causing him to redden scarcely. You lean on the counter next to you. You sigh and feel a warm sensation fill in your gut. You tilt your head in a happy perplexed manner.

    "Yeah?"

   He smirks back relieved you understood. He nods.

"Yeah."

     He turns back and finishes the machine calibration. He looks at you from his peripheral.

"Okay. Well...the machine is set. You ready for the brain scan?" 

    You break out of your limerence.

  "Uh yeah!"

    You scratch the back of your neck from the embarrassment of getting so worked up over a hug. After cleaning the head gear you place it on your head. He veers his head to you and smiles enthusiastically, thrilled to see his machine on you. You grin back. He shifts his focus back to the computer with his side-eye still fastened to you. He blinks and drags them back to the keyboard.

"Okay wipe your hands and place them on the grid apparatus"

You wipe your hands with alcohol wipes and begin to place them on the pad. You close your eyes. visualizing the club.
You see the dancers moving lubriciously, the lights reflecting off their glistening skin. You stare at people coming in and out of the backspaces.
you see it all. The music begins to play on the screen. Club music, Clinking of bottles, and masses of people talking over each other can be heard on screen. Donnie looks at the chaos. Breaking a sweat, he tries to only download the background and the layout of the club.