Transmission intercepted. Unknown point of origin.

(A "!" icon appears and vanishes on a cracked monitor. Then, an "anomaly" message appears. A "deciphering" loading screen appears and finishes, causing the transmission to start. With the screen turning Blue)

Unknown: If you find this message, then give it to Ozpin at Beacon Academy in the Kingdom of Vale, please. It's an emergency! Ozpin, Yang is going to want to hear this, so let her. I figured it out. Yang, I figured out how to get your parents back. Y/n L/n and Raven Branwen-

(The transmission then glitches out and ends all of a sudden. The screen suddenly turns blue to red as another anomaly transmission starts playing)

Unknown Foe: The hour approaches. Our forces occupy the dark territory. Within hours, it will be under our control. Humanity will burn. Their brazen defiance will be all but a memory. No more Salem, no more Demon King, no more Grimm, no more lies! We stand together, brothers to the end. My will. My legacy. We are the Banished.

(The Banished Logo then appears in the middle of the screen, then glitches out. The screen turns off. Sounds of terrifying screeches are heard in the facility)

Part 2 Description

"Ever since she was a little girl, now in her last year in school before graduating, Yang has been on a quest to find her missing parents who disappeared and never found out why. On her journey to find them, Yang is joined by her little sister Ruby Rose, her sister Pyrrha Nikos and her teammates, Blake Belladonna, Weiss Schnee, Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, and Lie Ren to help find them and bring them home. They will encounter many allies, many powerful foes, and experience Pain. Not only just those but Yang and her teammates will soon meet the only enemy Salem, the Demon King, and the Grimm fear."