Chapter 11

Summer: I'm guessing whatever the Conservatory is, the Grimm won't want us anywhere near it.

Y/n: Then they'll be disappointed.

Summer: Yes they will.

(You and Summer leave the area from the Tower and head towards Menagerie. A Beowolf notices them, sends out a howl for the others to send a signal to Salem. Energy is still being absorbed from the girl)

Salem: The Faunus sent a distress signal. A Huntsman and Huntress on their way to Menagerie at this moment.

???: And who are they?

Salem: Y/n L/n and Summer Rose.

Demon King: Summer Rose, who is she?

???: Summer Rose, a skilled warrior. Saved dozens of villages from the Grimm. She also has silver eyes. Do not underestimate her.

???: Ah... That silver eyed young girl huh? I once met her when she only a little one.

Demon King: We'll continue at the Conservatory.

???: I'll take the girl and finish our work there.

Demon King: Yes, you have the most power out of any us besides me and Salem. Go ahead. Bassus, head to the site and guard the entrance.

Bassus: As you wish.

(The enemy goes to work right away, meanwhile, you and Summer arrive at Menagerie)

Light & Darkness

Chapter 11

Excavation Site

Kali: You must be Y/n L/n and Summer Rose.

Summer: And you must be the chieftess.

Kali: Yes, I am. Thank you for coming as soon as you got the distress.

Y/n: Likewise.

Kali: I apologize if you two were doing something important.

Summer: Oh there's no need to apologize. We're capable of leaving our home for a bit.

Kali: So are you two like...together?

(You and Summer get flustered from Kali's question)

Summer: Well we're actually just friends you know.

Y/n: We're practically like siblings who look out each other.

Kali: I see. Please follow me, we have needs to discuss.

(You and Summer follow Kali to her house where the plan is being discussed)

Y/n: Where is the chief?

Kali: Ghira was incredibly injured during the fight with Sasori. His recovery is going well. He'll be up and about fairly soon.

Y/n: That's good to hear.

Kali: Now then. The enemy kidnapped this girl, Homura Kogetsu.

Y/n: What's special about her. Why would the Demon King send two members of his crew, now one, to kidnap a little kid?

Kali: One?

Summer: On our way here, we ran into Leviathan at his tower. Y/n took care of him.

Kali: That's good to hear. Now back on track. The reason they kidnapped her is because of the potential Homura holds inside her. She can summon energy blades from her forearms.