Chapter 14

Pilot: (COM) Ready when you are, Y/n.

Summer: Let's head back to Menagerie. Kali messaged me and said to meet her back. Sending coordinates.

(You, Summer and Homura board the airship. Homura straps herself in a seat. You step inside the airship)

Pilot: (COM) Alright, let's move.

(The airship begins to lift off. You stand next to the troop bay's opening and stares out the open door while holding onto a side rail with one hand)

How long has it been since I met you two? Six hours? Maybe seven. It's been... eventful. Six months on my own, surviving... barely. Seems like a dream now. This on the other hand... mostly feels like a nightmare. Mostly.

Summer: Y/n?

Y/n: I wish you didn't find out about my secret.

Summer: Y/n... I've known for a long time now.

Y/n: *Surprised* What? Since when?

Summer: The incident.

Y/n: Raven...

Summer: So what is it like?

Y/n: Scared. Dangerous. Powerful.

Summer: I see... Look, whatever happens I will always be by your side no matter what.

Y/n: Thank you... Summer.

(You and Summer hug)

Homura: Are you two married?

(You and Summer immediately blush and break the hug)

Y/n: *Chuckles* Nah, we're not in that kind of relationship. Me and Summer knew each other for a long time. I see her as my sister.

Homura: You two are cute together.

Summer: Aw thank you, Homura.

Light & Darkness

Chapter 14

The Girl Who Cannot Speak

(Arriving at Menagerie, Kali waves her hand so the airship can land. The airship descends and lands next to her. You, Summer and Homura exit, the Pilot emerges from the airship. He drops to his hands and knees and kisses the ground)

Pilot: Solid ground that's not in a battlefield! *Sighs* As good as this feels, please tell me we can go.

Y/n: We will. But let us say goodbye first.

(You, Summer and Homura approach Kali. Suddenly, Blake comes sprinting forward)

Blake: Homura!!!

Homura: Blake!

(The girls run to each other, they share a hug)

Blake: I missed you!

Homura: I missed you too!

Kali: Y/n, Summer. I would like you to meet my husband, Chief of Menagerie, Ghira.

Ghira: Y/n.

Y/n: Chief.

(You and Ghira shake hands. Him and Summer do as well)

Ghira: Thank you...for helping.

Y/n: Likewise sir.

Ghira: I'm actually surprised you found Homura safe and sound.

Summer: I'm surprised too. She wasn't in the Conservatory but in fact in a Spire. We've found her safe. No wounds or anything on her.

Kali: Weird.