Chapter 7

(Out in the streets of a market a little girl with blonde hair is sprinting away from someone, going between people's legs, jumping off there shoulders and landing on the roofs of small buildings. Then proceeds sprint forward and do some parkour along the way. She jumps through some open windows and into people's homes. She runs to the entrance and heads downstairs and heads to the front. She peaks around outside before tip toeing away. But right as the girl does it. A pair of hands surprises her)

Y/n: GOTCHA!

???: AH!

(You start ticking her and she laughs uncontrollably)

AHAHAHA! STOP THAT! I CAN'T HELP IT! STOP THAT HAHAHA!

(You eventually stop. You put the girl down, her face is super red. Soon after, she calms down)

That's was super fun and funny daddy!

Y/n: It sure was, but Yang, please don't go into people's homes like that. It's kinda disrespectful.

Yang: Aw man but you were catching up smh. Hmph!

(Yang looks away with a pouty face)

Y/n: (This is Yang Xiao Long, she's 7 years old and is a pretty energetic girl. And my daughter, my baby girl.)

(You put your hat on her head, she smiles)

Come on, we should head back. I don't want Summer yelling at me.

Yang: I hate it when Aunite yells at you. It makes me sad.

Y/n: Ahh don't worry about that. I'm sorry that she makes you sad. But I promise you that she's not mad. Auntie Summer is concerned that's all. She doesn't want us to get hurt. Same thing with your baby sister. Uncle Tai says everytime me and you go out, little red waits for us until we come home.

Yang: Awwww I love it when Ruby does that. Ruby is so cute!

Y/n: Just like you.

(You pick up your daughter and give her a piggy back ride)

Like the view?

Yang: I...I love it.

Light & Darkness

Chapter 7

7 Years Later

(You and Yang arrive back home and once entered, there's an angry Summer Rose with a wooden spoon in her hand)

Y/n: Oh no...

Summer: Y/n... It's passed dinner time.

Yang: Auntie Summer!

(Yang gets in between)

Please don't yell at daddy, it was my fault.

(Summer gets down on Yangs level)

Summer: You're not in trouble Yang, you both are not. Now come on, wash your hands, Ruby is waiting in the kitchen.

Yang: Okay!

(Yang skips away to wash her hands)

Y/n: Tai working late?

Summer: Yeah. He won't be back until tomorrow because there's a huge thunderstorm on its way here.

Y/n: Alright.

(You head to the bathroom to wash your hands)