Episode 15: Mr. And Mrs. Wilson

Sebastian's pov:

Yesterday was a hectic day. Me and Colette went to the police station, and Colette gave all the information she could about the kidnapper. He was a 64 year old man named Louis Laurent, who was addicted to alcohol and was a rapist. He would earn a good amount of money by doing illegal things like selling drugs, scam people, selling alcohol to underaged teens and did many other things that was prohibited. 

He had forced to take Colette to America 3 months ago without telling her why.  Whenever she would ask why, she would get punished.  The police was going to do some researches and find him as soon as possible. 

I looked at the time, it was 7 am. I took a look at my bed where Colette was sleeping peacefully. She looked so angelic while being asleep. I gently woke her up and whispered "Colette, I've got school. I'll be back in a couple hours". She was too sleepy to talk, the only thing she was able to say was "don't leave me, I'm scared". I gently patted her arm and said "Don't be scared, you're safe. I won't let anything bad happen to you". "Promise?" She asked. "Yes, I promise".

Gina's pov:

The day passed by pretty fast, school was already over. I went to find Tj so that he could drive us home like he usually did. When I found Tj beside the exit door, he quickly jogged towards me and cupped my cheeks. "Listen babe, my audition is starting soon, so Sebastian will have to drive you home. I love you". He gave my lip a quick kiss and joggged out the exit door.

I waited for Sebastian to come out of class. He came about 5 minutes later and drove me home. While he was driving, he told me about how he saved a girl outside the arcade and what had happened to her in the past. "So it's thats why you didn't arrive to the performance yesterday?" "That's right". I gave Sebastian a little smirk and said "you know Sebs, she might be the one".

He gave me an annoyed look and sarcastically replied "haha very funny". "No I'm serious. Maybe it's time for you to get a girlfriend and stop babysitting me and Emma as if we're babies. Get your own life dude". He was about to say something, but he got distracted when he saw his parents car parked outside the house. "Gina! Mom and dad are home!" "Really?! Could I come and greet them?" "Ofcourse you can, they would be happy to see you". Both of us got out of the car and got inside his house. 

When we had gotten inside the house, Sebastian's parents looked at him with their arms crossed and with a disappointed face. His smile quickly faded away when he saw Colette appear behind them. His parents turned towards Colette and politely asked her to excuse them. Then his mother asked "What is a stranger doing in our house Sebastian?" He quickly told them the whole story for the second time, and their whole reaction changed.

"We're so proud of you son, you did the right thing". Said Mr Wilson. "And don't worry, we will help to come up with a solution". Said Mrs. Wilson.  Both of them gave him a big hug. After they had hugged him, they got a glance of me and their jaws dropped. "Gina! Our darling, we didn't see you". Said Mrs. Wilson. I went towards both of them and gave them a big hug. "It's so nice to see you again, how have you been?" Asked Mr Wilson. Mrs Wilson quickly shushed him and said "honey, we can talk about that when we all have dinner together. Would you and your family like to have dinner with us today, Gina dear?"

"Oh Mrs Wilson, we would love to!" Mr. Wilson looked at Sebastian and asked "where's your sister?" "Oh she usually comes home later than me. She often stays at school with her friends and then get driven by them". "Okay, I trust you son. Be back at 6 pm, Gina. We're having lasagna for dinner". "Don't worry Mr. and Mrs. Wilson, I'll be back on time".

I went home and informed my parents about the dinner. Everyone was thrilled and started getting ready. Mrs. Wilson opened the door after we rang the doorbell and greeted my parents with love and made us feel welcome. Sebastian also came and greeted my parents. Mom cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead. "It's lovely to see you again, Sebastian dear". My dad patted his shoulder and asked "how are you buddy? You've grown a lot since I saw you the last time". Mr Wilson tried to get Emma to greet my parents, but she let out a little grunt instead and sat on a chair beside the dinner table with her arms crossed.