Episode 13: Colette Antonia

Gina's pov:

We bumped into a man I had never seen before. "Tj, I've been looking for yo-" he stopped talking when he got a glance of me. "Who's the girl?" Tj looked annoyed at his dad and asked "since when have you ever been interested in my life? But if you must know, she's my girlfriend. Gina, this is dad. Dad, this is Gina".

"Talk with respect Tj. I'm the one paying for the stupid music dream of yours. I doubt it's going to work tho. But anyways, It's nice meeting you, Gina".

He took his hand out to shake mine. I let out my hand and shook his. He looked at me for a while and then commented "you've found yourself a gorgeous girl son. Have her in your band, and you'll probably be successful and rich like me".

Tj rolled his eyes and said "dad, I won't talk about this again. We will become successful. Just wait and see. Anyways, what did you want to tell me?" "We'll see about that. Anyways, I got a call from your teacher and she said that school is cancelled due to the bad weather".

Sebastian's pov:

I woke up on the mattress that was next to my bed. I took a look on my bed to see if the girl was still asleep, but boy was she wide awake. She had fear in her eyes and had crumbled up her body. "Ou suis je?! Where am I?!" She shouted.

I took the chair that was behind me and gently went towards her while saying "it's okay, you're safe". I gently sat the chair down a meter away from her. She instantly covered herself up with the blanket that was on the bed and was really frightened.

I talked to her as gentle and as slow as possible. "I'm not here to harm you, I'm here to help you. Me and my friends saved you yesterday". She looked at me with disbelief. I can't remember anything from yesterday".

"You were really drunk yesterday, maybe thats why. But what happened yesterday is that an old man tried to force you into his car". She started shaking after I said that. I looked concerned at her and asked "do you know who he was?" "Oui, he's my kidnapper".

I widened my eyes. "You got kidnapped?!" She told me her whole story. It turned out that she was kidnapped from her home country, France. She fell in love with a guy, who later sold her to the old man we saw yesterday. He then brought her into this country, but she didn't know why.

She started tearing up. I didn't know what to do, but I slowly and gently reachet my hand out and patted her shoulder while saying "don't worry, I'll help you ma'am. What's your name, if I may ask? I'm Sebastian, Sebastian Wilson". She tried to stay calm and said "I'm Colette, Colette Antonia". "That's a beautiful name you've got. I've got some clean clothes for you". I got up and took out the clothes Emma had given me last night.

I gave the clothes to her and said "you should cover yourself up and get fresh. The bathroom is to your left when you leave the room, if you want to take a shower". She gave me a weak smile and said "thank you, monsieur".

Gina's pov:

Tj came back from the store with lots of chocolates and some pads for me. While he was gone, I had stolen one of his pants and one of his hoodies, they were always so comfortable. "The cashier saw me buy pads and she told me how lucky my girl was, and how she wished she had a guy like me" he said proudly.

I rolled my eyes and said "you have to stop attracting so many girls!" He laughed loudly and said "It's so fun to annoy you". I let out a grunt and was really annoyed.

"Aww is someone in a bad mood?" He asked in a baby voice. "Shut up and leave me alone". "It looks like someone needs to be tickled" he said with a baby voice again. He then came on the bed, pinned me down and started tickling me.

I tried not to laugh because I wanted to stay annoyed, but I couldn't hold the laughter back. "that's my tiny happy princess" he said and kissed my forehead.

At that very moment, Taj opened the door and came in. It was kind of embarrassing because Tj was on top of me. "I'm sorry for disturbing... whatever you two are doing. But I just wanted to remind you, Tj, that we are going to perform our band at the restaurant tonight.

"Oh yea, thanks for reminding me bro". I looked confused at Tj. "Perform at the restaurant? What is Taj talking about?" "Sometimes we perform our band at the restaurant down the streets. We usually do it on the weekends, but sometimes we also do it on normal weekdays. Would you like to come?"

My eyes widened and I got really exited. I had never heard him and his brother sing before. "Ofcourse I'd love to come! What kind of question is that?!"