Episode 11: A Crazy Night

Tj's pov:

Me and sebastian tensioned up and got really worried. We asked Sebastian's friends what had happened. They told us that she was exhausted and had just fallen asleep on the ground.

I looked at the watch that was on my wrist and gasped. It was already 1 am. I immediately bent over to pick her up. But Sebastian stopped me and said "let me take her home, I don't trust you. I'll drive her home safely. We never know what you're capable of doing when she's in a condition like this".

I looked at him shocked and irritated. "Are you really stupid enough to believe that I'd rape her? I've never touched a girl in my life! Not even your damn sister!" "Don't you dare talk about my sister!" "Oh yea? Or else what?!"

We started to argue. And if Sebastian's friends weren't there to stop us, the argument would have turned into an ugly fight. Two of his friends tried to seperate us from each other while the third friend tried to calm us down by saying "ey Sebastian, just let him take her home and stay with us instead. He's her boyfriend after all, and it would be really boring to be here without you".

Sebastian cooled a bit down. He rolled his eyes at me and replied "fine, take her home. But if something bad happens to her, I won't spare you". "Yea yea whatever, you can shut up. Your threats don't scare me". I couldn't take it anymore. I tried to be nice, but he had pulled the last straw.

I carried Gina to my car and drove her home. I tried to sneak quietly in with Gina in my arms so that Meemaw wouldn't notice I took her home this late. But yet I still got caught by her.

She looked at me with her arms crossed. "Meemaw, what are you doing so late at night? Aren't you supposed to be asleep?" I asked nervousely.

She pulled my ear in a playful way and said "you silly boy, I'm supposed to ask you that. Where have you been?" I gulped and replied "we were kind of at the arcade and we kind of drank five cans of coke each and we kind of lost track of time". I chuckled nervousely.

"It's okay, my child. But I need you to do me a favor". She looked at Gina who was sleeping deeply in my arms.

"I need you to take Gina to your house. Mr. Brown is at home. He will get furious and ground Gina if he finds out that you two were out this late. He asked irritated where she was. To calm him down, I said that she's sleeping at Sebastian's place. He trusts Sebastian a lot so he was okay with it. I don't want both of you to get in trouble, so could you take her to your place?"

"Yea ofcourse, that shouldn't be a problem. And I'm again sorry for what happened today. It won't repeat, I promise". She smiled at me and patted my shoulder. "Go before Mr. Brown wakes up".

We left their house and went to mine. I gently layed Gina on my bed and attempted to go downstairs. But she quickly grabbed my hand and whispered "stay". I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. I then ended up sleeping next to her.

Sebastian's pov:

Me and the boys stayed at the arcade for a while. I was constantly worrying about Gina while the boys were having fun. I couldn't see her hurt, Tj could lose feelings for her anytime.

When we finally left the arcade, we got our eyes on a scared girl about my age, forcefully getting dragged by a man that seemed to be in his 60s. He was trying to get her in his car. It didn't seem like she could defend herself very well. She seemed drunk and weak and used all her energy up on shouting for help.

The boys acted quick and ran towards them. They tried to release the girl from the old man. When all three of them caught him and held him back, they shouted "take her!" I didn't react so fast because I was still in shock and confused.

But after the second time shouting, "hurry up Sebs! We can't hold him much longer, take her to your place! Now!" Made my consciousness come back and I ran towards the girl. I grabbed her hand, ran towards my car, and drove off with her.