🍓Chapter 25🍓

I sit on my windowsill overlooking the horizon while my head rests against the glass. I hear a knock at my door but I ignored it and closed my eyes.

"Felix you haven't come out in two days. Chan wanted me to tell you that the café is ready for us to go see it.", Jisung said.

I didn't respond.

"What happened? Did Minho say something to you?"
"Only the truth. I've been in here thinking."

"About what?"
"Everything. My whole life. I'm just falling into a black hole."

"No you're not. I'm here for you. Never forget that I'm your best friend and I won't let you fall into despair."

I look up at him and he smiled widely at me making me chuckle.
"Thank you."

I stand up and gave him a hug.

"As your bestie I'll beat anyone up who makes you cry. Even Minho hyung."

"Haha! That won't be necessary."

He pulls back.
"You sure? I'm not afraid to stand up to him."

"I'm sure. I appreciate it though."
"Ok. Wanna see our café?"
"I guess I'll go."

"Awesome! Cmon!"

Jisung had encouraged me to go and I was glad I did because when we got there my lit up with amazement.

"Wow. This looks great. But all the pink is gone.", Jeongin says.

"I tried to design it based on what people would want at a coffee shop. But what stays the same is our products and attitudes.", Chan explained.

"I like it appa."
"Good. Because we open on Monday!"

"But today is Saturday.", replied Jisung.
"I know. The sooner the better."

"Chan. I won't be able to bake all those sweets in just a day.", Minho told.

"Don't worry. We will all help you."

"Most of those recipes have resting times of 24 hours. It's nearly impossible."

"Then let's get started right now."
"Whoo! We got this!"
"See? Jisung gets it."

We divided into teams. Minho and Jisung stayed at the café while Jeongin my appa and I went back home and started baking there.

There was so much to do that we'll be spending the rest of the hours until the morning we open baking and decorating. We were all professionals since everyone has been doing this for a long time while I'm an expert at it at home.

Minho was still the master so he was still in charge. Then I remembered that I was his assistant.

'I wonder if he remembers.'

The door bell rings.
"I'll get it.", I said and hurried to the door.

"Hi Felix."

"Hyunjin hi."
"You look busy. What are you doing?"

I look down at my clothes and saw the messiness.

"Oh. Sorry. We're baking for our coffee shop that's opening on Monday."

"Sounds like fun."
"Yup. We're gonna be up all night and day."

"I can help if you need it."

I don't want to tell him no because Minho is a perfectionist but I don't want him to be upset either.

"Uhmm...it's fine. I wish you could. I'm sorry."

"You apologize too much. We can plan our next date later." He kisses my cheek before walking away.

I stood there in shock while my face heated up. I raised my hand to my cheek and smiled greatly.

"Felix! I need an extra set of hands!"
"Coming!"

3rd POV:

"What an idiot." Hyunjin enters his house and then plops on the couch.

"Did you go over there again?", Yeji asks.
"Yeah."

"Why? You don't even like him."
"He's cute. And I like driving that Minho guy crazy."

"Just leave them alone."
"No way. I'm close with Felix and I feel like he doesn't know a thing."

"About what?"
"You know.", he winks.

"Ugh. You're gonna get arrested again and I won't bail you out this time if you do."

"Oh and you'll stay free after all of the stealing you do?"

"I don't get involved with other people so yes. And I can keep it in my pants."

"If only you understood."
"You think Felix is gonna let you? After just one date?"

"He's naive. Of course he will."

"I almost feel bad for him."
"Eh. Worry about your stuff and I'll worry about mine."