🍬Chapter 12🍬

After an hour I left my session and I felt the burn in my eyes from crying so much. I still didn't want anyone to see how bad I was feeling but Dr. Lee said not to hide my emotions.

I just didn't like anyone worrying about me.

Minho went to talk with her for a moment before we got in the car. I wiped my face with my sweater because I ran out of tissues.

"Can we...wait to go home? I don't want them to see my eyes."
"Sure. Where would you like to go?"

"I don't know." I leaned against the window as Minho drove off.

We didn't go home. Instead we went to a store.
"What's this place?"

"Come inside."

We went inside and my eyes widen from the load of toys in the store. I know I'm not a kid anymore but I always wished to have at least one toy.

"How come you brought me here?"
"Hopefully to cheer you up."
It was working.

"Can I go look?"
"Yeah of course. Go ahead."

I walked around the store looking for something that would catch my eye. Maybe I shouldn't get a toy for little kids but a toy that everyone likes including adults.

Like...stuffed animals.

This place had a whole filled with stuffed animals. But which one would be right for me. Blue is my color.

'Should I get a blue one? Or maybe one that goes with anything.'

A blue donut plushie catches my eye and I picked it up.

'Squishmallow.'

It was simple but cute. Sort of like me.
"I like this one.", I turned to Minho.

"It suits you perfectly."
I got the plushie and then we went home.

I felt better now thanks to Minho. Of course I always let him know.

Minho's POV:

After we got home I went into Chan's office to talk with him.

"So how did it go?"

"The doctor would like for him come three days a week. She's never seen anyone like him."

"How long is each session?"

"This one was only a hour but she said two hours would be more sufficient."

"That's fine."

"What should we do about his appa? He's going to be looking for him."

"He can go ahead and try. That bastard doesn't deserve Felix. I'll kill him if I could."

"We could get in trouble."

"It's worth the risk. We're all that he has. And he likes being here. I'll do anything to keep him safe. To keep all of you guys safe. What are the days?"

"Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday morning."

"I'll take him Wednesdays since I go to the bank that day. How is he handling his other concerns?"

"His eating habits are not the best but he's eating more than he used to which was not at all. His wounds are still healing but he hardly seems affected but it. I give him snacks once a day to improve his blood sugar but ends up eating one or two bites."

"He'll get better with time."
"When do you plan on letting him work again?"

"Until the doctor says he can. What about Jisung and Jeongin?"

"Jisung's new medication seems to be working and Jeongin's mental state has improved significantly since Felix came."

"Interesting."

"What is?"
"Nothing. Good work. Last question. How are you?"

I never liked Chan asking me that question because like Felix I don't like talking about myself.

"Fine."

"That's it? Just fine?"
"Well I shouldn't have too much emotions or I'll go crazy."

"Crazy isn't the right word."
"Psycho, out of control, delusional?"

"We'll say mentally unstable."
"I'm fine Chan."
"Ok. I'll take your word for it."

I had anger issues that would get out of control. To the point where I would hurt myself and others but only Chan knew how to stop it. To this day I still don't know how he did it. Maybe I just needed a friend.

Felix's POV:

I hung out in Jisung's room with Jeongin and we all sat on the bed playing uno. And so far I was winning with three cards in my hand.

"How was the doctor?", asked Jeongin.

"She was nice. Yah! No cheating." I caught Jisung trying to look at my cards.

"So are you cured?"

"You can't be cured after just one session Jeon. Aha! UNO!", Jisung yelled.

"Ok guys let's go to sleep. It's past midnight.", Chan comes in.
"Aw just a few more minutes?"

"You said that a hour ago. And Felix has a session to go to."
"Aww.", we all said.

Jeongin and I laid down while Jisung puts the game away.
"I wanted to sleep next to Felix."

"Oh well. That's what happens when you cheat."
"I didn't cheat. I'm a winner."

"Yeah at cheating."

"Sorry Jisung. I need to be on the outside so I can get up to use the bathroom."

"I forgive you. Not Jeongin though.", he lays down.
"Y'all sleep well.", Chan turns the light of the closes the door.

"Scoot over Jisung. You have so much room."
"That's what happens when you're in the middle."

'So funny.'

We finally fell asleep cuddling each other. This was the place for me.