🍵Chapter 10🍵

Minho takes me back home to pack my things. I'll be staying with him for a while and hopefully I won't ever come back to this place.

"Do you want me to come inside with you?"

"It's ok. It's probably messy in there too. He's usually gone by now so I won't be long."

I left the car then went inside. I grabbed my old backpack from school and used that to put my clothes inside. I bring my charger and the money from my drawer as well.

I pondered on whether to leave a note or not. But I'm sure he won't miss me so I didn't and just left.

After the ride we arrived at Minho's house. Compared to my apartment it was huge and I already felt safe here. I followed Minho upstairs and he takes me into a very spacious bedroom.

'I've forgotten that they all live together.'

"It's this your room?", I asked.
"Yes. But I'll let you stay here."

"Oh you don't have to. I'm fine with the couch or something. I wouldn't mind that at all."

"Felix. Calm down. You're staying here ok?"
"Ok. Thank you. For everything."

"You're welcome. Do you need anything else?"
"No you've done enough."

"I'll be downstairs if you need me. Make yourself at home.", he leaves and closed the door.

I placed my bag down then took out my phone and charger before plugging it in. I got into bed that was so soft and comfy. There was so much room to move around.

Slowly I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up a few hours later from noises coming from downstairs and went to see what it was.

"Felix is awake!", Jisung came running to me along with Jeongin.
"How are you feeling? We missed you greatly."

"Not the best but I'm glad I'm here with y'all."

"If I knew you were going to be staying here sooner we could've been bunk mates."

"At least we're all roommates."
"You're right."

"Ok guys give Felix some space. It's time to eat.", Chan says.

I wasn't really hungry but I guess I should eat something to gain some weight. I take a seat at the table next to Jeongin sitting criss crossed. It was first time eating with friends. It was wonderful.

As we eat I had a few bites here and there and that was it. It was depressing that a 17 year old like me can barely eat a thing.

After dinner I went to talk with Chan and Minho accompanied me. I didn't tell him everything only just what the doctor said. I was still nervous and embarrassed to tell anyone else.

"Am I fired?"
"Of course not. Why do think I'll fire you?"

"Because I'm not...right.."

"Felix please understand that there's no reason for me to fire at all. It hasn't been a month yet. We'll call this a sick leave."

"Ok."
"And I suppose Minho will take care of the things you need."

"I will."
"No I can do it. I don't want to be a burden to you."

"You're in no condition to do things by yourself anymore. Trust me I can do it."

I felt a little relief when he said that. Everybody here is so nice and I feel like this is home. I followed Minho into the kitchen where he showed me my meals throughout the day.

"Will you be able to eat all of this or should I split it in half?"
"Uh..I'm not sure."

"I'll split it just in case. And I'll take you to the psychiatrist tomorrow if you still want to go."

"I can walk there so you can save your gas for something important."

"This is important. Felix I don't want to force you but you need to stop doing everything on your own. We're your friends now so it's ok to rely on us to help you."

I know he's right but I was raised not to believe in such things mostly because I had no friends so I made it a habit.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me."
"Don't be sorry. I know your lifestyle was different."

"I should probably tell Jisung and Jeongin about it too."
"Whatever you need."

"You think they'll be freaked out?"
"Those two? They're all over you like you're a little puppy."

"Yeah. They're good friends. Maybe they won't treat me different."

I went upstairs and heard them in a room that had the door opened. I knocked and peeked my head inside.

"Felix come on in. We're playing a game.", Jeongin said.
"Oh what are you playing?"

"Minecraft in survival mode. Jisung hates survival."
"Because of those stupid monsters."

I sit on floor next to them and watched.
"Wanna play?"

"Oh that's ok. I'll just watch."
"I have another controller. We can all play together."

I couldn't resist the maknae's cute smile.
"Sure. I want to thank you guys for being such great friends to me."

"Aww you're welcome.", Jisung replied.
"You're a great friend too."

"You know. You guys are my first friends ever."
"Really? But you're so nice and fun."

"People made fun of my freckles so I was alone for all my life."
"I'm sorry about that. We weren't perfect either."

"You weren't?"
"Nope. That is until Chan took us in."