🧚‍♀️T H E E N D🧚‍♀️

The love I have got from this story has been unreal. I have loved every second of writing this story and I am sad to bring it to an end.

I have really enjoyed bringing Estella to life as she is someone I deeply relate to.

I once went to school with a girl called Estella and she was one of the most kindest and caring girls I had come across, unfortunately I can't find out what happened to her in next chapters of her life as I can't find her on social media (our school journey was cut short due to covid). So Estella if by chance you are reading this, I hope you're doing well in your life.

Have you ever loved someone the way Estella loved Charles? Because I have and man it is exhausting. I remember the day I met my 'Charles' like it was yesterday. It was my first day at my new job and I really didn't want to go work and there he was ,a new person in my life that I was so intrigued by. A person I was meant to meet (very much to my father's disapproval) Everyone thought I was stupid to think he was ever going to give little me the time of day. But i did it, overtime slowly falling in love with me day by day. 4 years later and we proved everyone wrong and I love him more each day. 4 years later and he is my biggest supporter in everything I do.

Damian this one is for you:
There is always light at the end of the tunnel, we are almost at the end. We will do everything we dreamed of and more.
I loved you yesterday, I loved you today and I will probably love you tomorrow.
(P.S Damian if you are some how reading this, I have so many questions)