🧚‍♀️T W E L V E🧚‍♀️

Present day
📍Abu Dhabi

Where is it? Where is it? I flicked through my bag, I knew they were in there as I had checked before I left. Ah hah,  I thought grabbing them out my bag. I pulled a cigarette from the box and moved it in between my lips , the lighter obviously followed suit. Inhale,exhale, inhale exhale.

I was stood outside waiting to enter the paddock. I hated this part, the crowds, the papz, the media and overall the how unfamiliar this whole thing was. I placed the cigarette end into another designated bin and prepared my self for entry. I grabbed my pass out of the bag and began to make my way over.

As I approached the barrier, my eye caught the attention of someone familiar on the other side. We couldn't break the contact. It was of course a Leclerc, but rather than it being my Charlie, it was Arthur. As soon as I was into the paddock I ran directly over to him and embraced him in a hug.

'Estella Montgomery.' He said into to my hair as he hugged me.

'Arthur Leclerc. All grown up!' I smile once we broke away.

'I never knew if I would see you again?' He linked his arm with me as we walked around the paddock.

'How have you been?' I asked him, he wasn't a man the last time I saw him. Puberty worked wonders on him the same way it worked on Charles.

'I've been good. What brings you here?' He asked

'Charles invited me actually.' I show him the Ferrari pass.

'So are you two friends again?' He raised an eyebrow. I was always friend with Charles growing up, Arthur had always been friends with Elliott, however I wonder if they are still friends.

'It's a working progress.' I smile as we end up in front of the Ferrari garage. Charles had insisted on me coming to Abu Dhabi for the whole weekend, something I had never experience before. Today was what I presume is qualifying, to determine where they start on Sundays race? I'm not sure, I just read that on the way to the airport. Charles was in the garage when I approached.

'Hey Charlie.' I spoke up, making him jump at my presence

'Stelly.' He turned to acknowledge me pulling me into a hug. 'How was the flight. I'm sorry I could pick you up from the airport.'

'It's okay Charles I didn't mind.' I smiled. Charles and Arthur had a quick catch up before Arthur had to leave, he made sure to give me a hug before he left.

'So this is my teammate Carlos. Carlos this is Stelly.' Charles walks me over to Carlos.

Carlos pulls me into a hug. 'So you are the famous Stelly. You are even more beautiful than Charles described.' He says with a wink causing me to blush

'Charlie talked about me?' I asked

'How could he not? You are the onl-'

'Okay, let me give you a tour? Is that okay love?' Charles quickly interrupted Carlos, earning a chuckle from Carlos.

'Sounds good Looser.' I chuckle back to them. 'It was nice to meet you Carlos' I wave to him

'It was nice to meet you too Stelly.' Carlos smiled, Charles pulled a face at the mention of 'Stelly' 'Sorry, Estella' Carlos emphasised on the name Estella, Charles's frown turned into a smile.

************************************************
'So I just sit and watch?' I asked we made our way back to the Ferrari garage.

'Just sit and look pretty. Just do exactly what you did with red bull the other week.' Charles complimented and made me blush in the process. He then took his Ferrari hat off his head and placed it on top of me. 'You look beautiful.'