🧚‍♀️E L E V E N🧚‍♀️

Estella aged 18
📍Montgomery Household

Mama, Papa and Elliot had gone away for the weekend, leaving me home alone. I checked the time and saw it was 8pm. Charles and I was having one of our regular movie nights, all though this was the first in months, since he got with Violet. I heard him knock against the door and I practically sprinted to the door.

'Charlie!' I great him with a hug as soon as I open the door. 'I feel like I haven't seen you in ages. I have got the movie already to go and I've bought all our favourite snacks.' I turn to Charles who is dawdling behind me. He doesn't even smile. 'What's wrong Charles?'

'We need to the talk.' He says with a serious tone that made my blood run cold.

'Talk then.' I laugh.

'I love Violet. I am in love with her.' He starts

'Obviously, she's your girlfriend?' I sarcastically say

'Then there's you. The person who has always been there for me. My best friend who I love.' I just nod my head because this man has me confused. 'Violet feels threatened by our friendship. She doesn't like how close we are because you are a girl and I am a boy. She thinks it weird that you come to all my races even though you're not my girlfriend. She thinks the sleepovers are odd and she thinks we spend to much time together even though we are not together.'

'Charles, I am your friend. You're in a relationship and nothing has ever happened between us. She has nothing to worry about.' I wave my hand. 'Let's watch this film.'

'She gave me a choice.' Charles shouts 'You or Her.'

'How ridiculous, what did you say to that?' I say. Charles eyes immediately go to the floor. His answer was in his silence. 'Charlie. How could you?'

'I had no choice!' He snaps

'She gave you a fucking choice. You thought with your dick and not your brain.' I shout getting up off the couch. 'I am your best fucking friend, I have been all of your life. She comes along and it's like you don't think for your self. You're being controlled!'

'I love her.' He looks at me

'You don't know anything about being in love?' I snap back

'I know more than you. You've never been with a man before. He spend all your time with me.' He shouts getting louder. 'Violet said it makes you seem desperate.'

'I am you fucking friend Charles. I fucking love you.' I shout pushing him. 'You chose your girlfriend over your best friend.'

'But I love you. You're my friend Stelly.' He says coming closer to me but I back away.

'How did you expect me to react Charles? Did you want me to be happy with what you had decided? Listen to how stupid this is. You can't be friends with me because your girlfriend said so.'

'I'm sorry.' He says but he wasn't 'Sorry for being in love with literally anyone other than you.'

'I hate you.' I spit pushing him away from me. 'I hate you more than anything.'

'Good. I hate you.' He shouts 'You are just a stupid girl that knows nothing. Your entitled, Your rude. I don't know why I was ever friends with you.'

'I see you for what you really are now. A sorry man that can't think for himself. Controlled by his girlfriend. Now get the hell out of my house. I never want to see you again.'

'You will never see me again.' He continues. 'I am gonna make all my dreams come true whilst you will be stuck here doing nothing with your life. Working a 9-5 dead end job.'

'Fuck you, Charles.' I push him out the door. 'I hope I never see you again.'

'To the grave?' He smugly as he stand on my porch. I see in the distance Violet sat in the passenger side of his car, my blood boiled.

'The next to I see you, you want to hope your in a fucking grave.' I shout slamming the door in his face. I took a moment to process everything and then I slowly slid down the door crying.

After a few moments, I pushed my self away from the door. I ran up the stairs to my room. All the photos of Charles and I was thrown on the floor, smashed. I turned the laptop on and immediately found a flight out of here.

Fuck Violet
Fuck Monaco
And fuck you Charles Leclerc