🧚‍♀️F O U R T E E N🧚‍♀️

'Hello my beautiful followers. I am currently in Abu Dhabi this weekend. I have been invited to support Ferrari. This is by far the most lavish looking hotel I have ever stayed in. Let's have a catch up real quick before I leave. So I have finally moved out of my appartment in Amsterdam and I have decided that I am going to move back home with ma and pa. In the new year I will be going travelling with my best friend Paige. So for now I am going to enjoy this weekend. Today is race day and I should be getting collected in....' I start but I am interrupted by a knock on the door. 'Well I'd say he is here right now.' I place the camera down  and run to the door. Charles is stood at the other side with a bouquet of red flowers in his hands.

'Hey. These are for you.' He smiles and pulls me in for a hug, the smell of his aftershave intoxicating me

'Thank you so much.'  I smile planting a soft kiss on his cheek. 'I am almost ready to go, I was just filming a video for YouTube.'

'That is fine Stelly. Would you like me for anything?' Charles smiles at me.

'Could you hold the camera for me, I was just about to show my outfit.' I say picking the camera off the sofa that was still recording.

'Of course.' He wiggles his eyebrows at me, taking the camera off me.

'Sorry about that little interruption but Estella Montgomery is not good at time keeping. Just quickly before we go to the track I wanted to show my outfit. All of these clothes are my mother's. This baby pink satin dress is the exact dress my mother wore on her first date with my father. The white shawl is from the date where my father proposed to my mother and the shoes are from the day she found she was pregnant with me.'

'Give us a spin!' Charles exclaims from behind the camera. I nod and do a little twirl in front of the camera. 'You look gorgeous.'

'I am going to have to cut that now!' I laugh walking towards the camera.

'Can I show my outfit?' Charles says as I take the camera out of his hands.

'Are you sure? Like of course I can do that but are you sure you want people to know we know each other?' I say feeling a little hopeful

'Absolutely.' He responds.

'Okay so, I haven't been completely honest.' I face pan the camera to myself. 'Charles Leclerc is a big fan of me. He's read the books and watched the videos and is completely obsessed with me.' I say to the camera and Charles appears behind me.

'That is not true and you know it.' He playfully punches my arm

'Because Charles is just so obsessed with me, he wants to show you his outfit.' I pan the camera to Charles. 'Go on Charlie, the floor is yours.'

'So the top is Ferrari. I am obviously driver number 16 for Scuderia Ferrari. The jeans are mine, I have had them that long I don't even think the shop makes them anymore. The shoes are my brothers, sorry Arthur. I am wearing these because he had hidden mine for some reason.'

'What about your rings?' I ask from behind the camera. I come closer to zoom in on his hands, giving the fan girls what they want.

'Well these 2 are from brand deals, this one I bought myself and this other one was my dad's, he gifted it to me before he passed away and this one' He flicks to his other hand.

'Oh god. I bought you this one for your sixteenth birthday. I can't believe you still have it.' I gasp. 'How have I never noticed you still wear it?'

'Why would I not have it?' He asked me. 'I wear it so I have you with me everyday.'

I stopped recording on the camera and placed it on the couch. 'That is the sweetest thing that you ever said.' I smile at him. He snakes his arms around my back and picks me up. Naturally I wrapped my legs around him. It didn't take long until our lips collided against each other.

We were on the couch. His belt was un done, he was taking his jeans off. My panties had been removed. He kissed me with hunger, like he wanted more of me, he needed more of me. I was now on top of him. I grabbed his dick and lined him up with my opening. I prepared for the pain but I needed the pleasure.

'Oh my god.' We gasped at the same time.

Once adjusted to his size I began rocking against him. He lifted my arms up, removing my dress, he unclipped my bra setting my breasts free. He latched his mouth onto one of my breasts which encouraged me to bounce on the dick which only made him moan louder, making me wetter and wetter, closer and closer.

The position had changed now. I was turned around and he was hitting it from the back. He was pounding me deeper and deeper making me scream louder and louder. His name had never tasted so good. One hand was in my hair and the other was slapping my arse, making me push back, sending waves of pleasure through both our bodies.

I was back on top of him. The kisses were wet, hot and sloppy. We were close but on of us where closer. He grabbed the back on my neck to deepen the kiss. I carried on riding until I felt him twitch. Then a wave that made my leg shake made it way through me, making my heart rate rapidly increase.

He landed a soft kiss on my forehead as my body collapsed on top of him. 'You are so beautiful Stelly.'

My eye catches the clock in the wall, 'we are so late Charlie.'