🧚‍♀️T H I R T Y T W O🧚‍♀️

December

I closed the book and the room erupted with a round of applause, I had completely forgotten where I was for a moment. I looked down to the front row to my family, nobody had a dry eye, including papa, Elliott, Arthur and Charles.

I stood up from my chair and took a bow. 'Thank you so much for listening to my book. It been an honour to have you all here this evening. I have been advised by my management that I should now open the floor to any questions you may have?'

I prayed someone had a question otherwise this could get awkward fast. 'Is it hard to love someone with a career like Charles has?' A voice spoke

'I have known Charles all my life. He was destined for greatness from the moment he was born. This career was his choice and I was his friend who supported him.'

'What happened to Violet?' Another asked. I had asked Charles permission to write about the whole violet scandal into my story, to which he agreed.

'I am not to sure. I hope her and he child are doing very well, especially since receiving Charles' very generous donation.' I smile to Charles who has now joined me on stage.

'Charles.' Another shouted. 'Why did you not propose to Estella?'

'Stelly never gave me chance.' Charles chuckled down ten microphone.

'You mention in your story about your ectopic pregnancy and the effect it had on you mentally and physically. Have you thought about having any children in the near future?' Someone asked.

'We haven't really discussed it.' I smile 'We are both young and we have got plenty of time to have children. We have got plenty of time to practise.' Charles raised his eyebrows earning a chuckle from the audience. 'Sorry Mr. Montgomery.' Charles apologised.

******

I personally went around and thanked everyone for turning up to my book reading of 'The only man I've ever loved.' I had seriously underestimate how long this would take. Charles had waited around for me and after I had finished it was getting passed midnight.

'Sign mine for me?' Charles asked handing me a copy of the book as I was grabbing my bag.

I raised my eyebrows at him before finally taking it.
The message in the front of book stared at me

To Charlie,
We made it. We have the life we dreamed of.
I am so proud to call you my husband.
I owe you everything,
I'll be yours in this life time and next.
Love, Stelly Leclerc

'I am so proud of you Stelly.' Charles smiled softly at me as I handed his signed edition copy.

'After all this time, I am still so in love with you Charlie.'I plant a soft kiss on his lips. 'Everything I do is for us and our future.'

'I loved you yesterday, I love you today and I'll love you also long as my heart beats.' Charles reassures me.

I reached my hand into my hand bag. 'Close your eyes.' I smiled at him

He hesitated at first but then finally agreed to do so. I placed the pregnancy test in his hands and I told him to open his eyes. I watch as he processed what this was and what this meant. 'We are pregnant?' He questioned as a smile appeared on his face.

''I am 6 weeks along. I found out this morning.' I couldn't contain my excitement. I went for my contraception appointment this morning and I had realised that my period was late. I took a test there and it confirmed I was pregnant.

'We - You - I. I am speechless. I am so happy right now you don't understand.' Charles beamed back at me. 'There is going to be a child, that is going to be half of me and half of the woman I love the most.'

'We are going to be a family.' I gasped in excitement. This is all I have ever dreamed of.

'How are you feeling about this my love?' Charles questioned as he pulled me into a hug.

'We have a scan tomorrow just to check our little peanut is doing okay, so I am nervous for that but I am so excited to be a mum.' I smile up to him.

'I am going to be a dad!' Charles was jumping with excitement. 'I love you Mrs Leclerc.'

'I love you Mr Leclerc.' I kiss him once more.