🧚‍♀️F I V E🧚‍♀️

📍Austin, Texas

I had heard that Max had been unstoppable this year and today he had proven that to me. I had decided to vlog today, so I made sure to get a video of him up on the Podium. Once I gathered my clips I put my camera away in my bag. Charles had also been on the podium with Max. He kept staring down and winking at me. I acted like I didn't see it. He knew my game.

After the champagne celebrations I headed back to my hotel room. Max had paid for my full trip and they had booked me into the most beautiful hotel I had even seen. I didn't even want to imagine the cost. I added some photos to my instagram and then headed for a shower. Kelly and Max had invited me to the after party tonight to celebrate the win. I knew charlie would be there but I couldn't say no to them after the opportunity they had given me.

I got all dressed up and before I knew it Kelly had texted me saying they were waiting for me. I hit the button of the elevator. My room was on the top floor so it took some time to come to the top. I hopped in and to the lift to the lobby. The elevator stopped on the 15th floor and in stepped Charles, great. I gave him an awkward smile and stepped a side for him to get in.

'You look amazing Estella.' He whispered in my ear. That was the first time in years I had heard him call me by my actual name.

'Thanks.' I smile back to him. I looked at the screen in the lift, we were only on floor 13.

I felt him place his hand on my back, causing chills to run down my spine. 'I might not be able to resist you tonight'

I turned to face him. I watched his eye-line examine my features and then I followed his eye-line to my arm. He stopped on the words 'To The Grave' tattooed on my arm. It was something Charles and I used to always say to each other. He let a little chuckle out when he saw it. He then proceed to trail his eyes a little further down my arm. My arm that was covered in self harm scars. A frown appeared on his face as he gently took my arm. I flicked to the screen, floor 8.

'Why?' He asked wearing a saddened expression. 'Why did you do this to yourself' I took my arm from him feeling all embrassed. 'Was it because of me?'

'It doesn't matter Charles. It's in the past, I'm better now.' I lied. Floor 5

'It matters to me.' He mumbles

'Drop it Charles. I don't owe you an explanation, I don't own you anything.' I snapped, floor 3

'Estella.' He grabbed my arm with a tear in his eyes

'Charles. I am serious. Just drop it.' I say, floor 1. 'It's not your business.' I scowl as the door flings open. I immediately make eye contact with Kelly as soon as I step out.