feelings...25

After an extra two days of monitoring I was free to go home, but not home. Well home is a feeling. I am going to my dad's PR house if we are being technical here. Next step is addressing my family, my dad told me he will support me in however I see best to respond to my family. However he was gonna step in if he saw necessary for either side.

I just had to speak my mind to my family right now and set the record straight.

So here I was at my grandmas house the whole family waiting to speak. I know they had their own thoughts and opinions about me.

"I heard about the lawsuit some of y'all have for my dad. I think it is disgusting and vial to create this trial knowing he's been my father for so many years. You didn't question it before when my mom had custody but all of a sudden there is a mystery lover who can be my dad. NO!!! No. Your responses are basically the equivalent of a child being mad they have to share a toy. Except I am not a toy and I want my dad in my life, he's been the best father he can be despite the fact that mom and you guys tried to keep me out of his life. Don't forget my mom abused me, and you all know it. I don't want to live with any of you or get to know my fake mysterious dad, I want peace in my life. I have my dad, there are kids in this family who don't have that worry about them. Not only that appreciate that my dad brings me here and he has helped many of y'all out. When you go to work think of the fact my dad opened a door for y'all and he doesn't ask for anything. All I ask is for peace drop the lawsuit or we'll fight. I want to still have a relationship with most of you, just let me finally grieve and live. Please keep me out of your gossip and court battles, put me in your legal battles and I'll sue everything you have. I don't care maybe then you'll change and be grateful for what you got."

All of them were looking in shock and Tia Celine and Tia Estella the main ones looked enraged, if they could take me out they would.

"Who do you think you are to talk to adults like that, I raised you like my daughter. Don't forget you live with me and Mia, I don't appreciate you being stingy and taking family heirlooms when your dad is always getting new gold jewelry." Tia Celine.

I looked at her right when my grandma slapped her across the face, the shock was felt everywhere.

"Son mis joyas las que tú peleas a un a niña, tu no tienes derecho a pelear por ellas. Ella se ha portado muy bien con migo me visita con ganas y está feliz de estar con migo. Tu hija me mira como sirviente no me quiere pa nada. No hables. Ya les dije a Estella y a ti no les ayudaré ahora siéntense y escuchen."
(They are my jewels you fight you have no right to fight for them. She has behaved well with me and she visits me because she wants to and has to be here. Your daughter sees me as her servant. Don't talk I already told estalla and you that I'm not helping either now sit and listen. )

"You sure did raise me by stealing everything my dad provided for me to the point I couldn't keep nothing home. You gave everything to that ungrateful daughter of yours. My dad could sue with the records of everything stolen, continue with your lawsuit though."

Tia Estella sat quietly. She knew better.

"And Tia Estella I hope you feel proud of yourself for introducing the weight loss drug you forgot to mention was crack. I hope you feel proud of yourself that you encouraged her ever when she felt horrible and told you she wanted to stop. I hope you can sleep at night knowing she would have dropped it before it took her life had you not pushed her to keep using it. You caused my family so much pain, you don't know half of the beatings and abuse I went through cause of those drugs. So fight your war I hope your kids never have to go through it." I looked around the room just to see the shock on everyone's face. Even my dad couldn't believe what I was saying.

"And I will end it by saying I have proof, I wouldn't lie to prove a point. I can send them all if you'd wish. To the rest of you unmentioned, I hate the way I had to break it to you. I didn't want this but I had to say my truth it was killing me. To you guys uninvolved I still want to be around you in your lives, but if it's too much I get it. Thank you, grandma I'll keep in touch and visit you again in a better time I am sorry."

"I am taking her home earlier, I don't think it's wise for health to be here. I knew though she had to say all that for her peace and she wasn't wrong. Now I am going to be nice this round, all legal battles must be dropped by the end of this week. If they aren't dropped my lawyers will be counter suing and I won't hold back. Kynedy will have her own added lawsuit and she won't hold back either. If you drop it we will leave as is and future relationships will not be considered. You should see the lawsuit I have on CPS in California I will make them care about their jobs." My dad added.

By the end of what he said my grandma had made it by my side to give me a hug. It was a good hug I know she might have been able to do more but you can control what your adult kids do. I am aware she didn't want this lawsuit to take place and this attempt at a custody battle.

"I will call you when I get home and we will talk when I am ready, I'm sorry grandma."

"No I didn't do enough. Now I am doing more and hopefully more than enough. Let me get this family straight. Go back to California get rest and all enjoy it make it home base for you. Y después visito o me visitas acuerdo con to papá." (I will visit later or you can visit me according to your dads wishes)

I did one last hug before taking off from her house, I was sad to be going home and not really getting to enjoy my time with her. We did have some fun moments and I feel like I finally get to enjoy my childhood.

I am curious to see what will happen next I know at least for me I'll be in therapy according to my dad. I wonder how Bey was doing with the twins like I know she get sitters but man it isn't easy. Also I don't think my dad was planning to be out here this long but here we are.

Before leaving officially my dad had planned for Jane and I to spend some bonding time. He knew she was a safe cousin and that we vibed when we were together. I was so happy to had that. We were at the beach together near my dad's house chilling.

"I am so sorry you have to go all through the mess with this family.", she said.

"Thanks yeah it sucks but at least I feel comfort knowing I won't be going home with any of them. In a way this is exciting, I am going to a nice home. However I won't be able to see you for a while."

"Shoot but we'll FaceTime you know very well I'm up late, this cousin bond is foreva eva" she smiled.

"Yeah I'm not letting you go easily."

"And don't you ever forget I am a phone call away I might not get to it immediately but I call back. You're never alone if you need someone I will get to Cali for you."

"Thank you, I feel the same way I know this family don't be afraid to call me up. You know I can work my way to New York, I will use it for you." I responded.

"Thanks, but now I am mad cause we won't be able to discuss your rich people school drama like we used to it will be different. I know you say you won't change but that's not true. Change is a good thing, I rather you not have that scarcity mindset that any second money will be gone. I rather your problem being drug related is that someone thinks you're poor. I rather hear about how annoying siblings can be but your parents give you space from them. I want you to have happy change cause you deserve it." She started tearing up causing me to tear up.

"I'll come back for you, I will be there to make sure you are able to achieve success. You study hard and I'll make sure you're able to get the best schools with less struggle. I promise that, I'm going to save aside for you." I pulled her into a big hug.

It felt so hard now to leave this time, because all the bridges were burned. New York as my home was a dead space it couldn't be home and Puerto Rico felt off. I realized I am in the ugly part of change and I hate it, cause California doesn't even feel like home.
We did a few more rounds of swimming and snorkeling before it was finally time to say goodbye.

I couldn't help but just sob after she left, the change felt so bad. I wanted to avoid it but the bulk of the damage had been done there is no going back. I need to put myself first and rebuild the relationship with myself before they can even be considered a second chance.

My dad pulled me into a hug, which felt so nice.
"I know this is tough and it's all scary but I promise things will get better. I know right now it seems with your family everything is literally stopping, but I promise that will change. They need some healthy boundaries."

"I know it's just about to suck the change going on, I mean everything is changing anyways." I said.

"Yeah but adjusting time can be a while so let's take it day by day. Come we gotta a plane to be on."

Our bags were packed, we were at the airport. The jet was ready and it was time.