twin...9

Vacation went by quick now Blue was on here way to being in a summer camp. It was a rich kid type hot outside and ac in the cabins that had a tv and some of the nicest furniture. I had the chance to be alone for a good week.

The trip was very overwhelming being surrounded by people 24/7 with hardly any breaks or room to call my own. I was also trying to get to know everyone while everyone knew each other well. I felt like an outsider at times, we learned very little about each other.

"Bye Blue, I will see you in a week and we can play with your barbies", I gave her a hug.

"Okay don't finish all the hot cheetos", she said.

"I will see how that goes", I said.

"You better buy more", she glared.

"Chill there will be cheetos.", I laughed.

Bey and dad said their byes I hopped in the car where the AC was blasting. It was hot and muggy today in this area not something I would expect from California.

The adults got in the car, I looked at Bey and I could tell something was wrong.

"Are you okay Bey?", I asked.

"Yeah I am just having contractions, they're probably stop in a while. I have a check up in an hour so I am not worried. Its just breathing through the pain", she took a deep breath.

"Lets get going maybe they can check you earlier", dad said.

He was bouncing his leg I knew he was nervous, he has been through having a baby twice. He still gets nervous.

I knew she was barely 8 months so those babies need to stay longer in there especially with two. However I had a feeling we were gonna have two babies ending my solo time. I thankfully packed my bag with all the entertainment and snacks.

"So the plans today?", I asked.

"Go home and chill vacation was tiring.", Dad answered.

"I am all for that I want to take advantage of the pool and the good weather.", I said.

"I wanna finish the nursery, I feel I am getting close to labor", Beyoncé added.

"I'm bout to get a chancla to the face however I don't think you're gonna finish before the babies are here. I think you're having the babies today.", I admitted.

"No I am saying it is false l-", she took a deep breath.

"Same thing you said with Blue", I smiled.

"I feel like you have some weird extra senses, you guessed me being pregnant twice. I didn't even realize I was pregnant either time. Then you guessed the day I gave birth right with Blue", she looked me up and down.

"I have guessed many of my other family members pregnancy they avoid me when theyre trying to hide a pregnancy. I still guess it. I locked in either June 13th or tomorrow  June 14th", I said.

"100 dollars its next week if you're wrong I'll take a small piece of your allowance." My dad put in his bet.

"Alright twinsss come on make me my money. I know you gonna be here today, please come safely, I will also accept that you wait until your due date to ensure you are healthy as can be. However twins are often premature.", I patted Beys belly.

"I will smack you", she threatened.

"Back to minding my own business", I turned my attention to the phone.

The ride was filled with music and Bey taking deep breathes, whether she wanted to admit the babies were coming.

"Almost there I see the building", I said.