mommy...23

"No baby you gotta fight, you're a bright child you have such a strong future. I know I was messed up I am so sorry, I love you. You're gonna be successful you're gonna be big." She said.

She was shaking me and I was trying to fight. Or was I? Am i?

I can't take it.
"Kynedy Brooklyn Carter wake up please", I heard my dad's voice. He is so far yet so close.

"Go with him stay with him please."

***
"Thanks for the last minute trip um I sent over the details to the airline of when to come back. We will be in contact.", I said and handed the tip to all the staff.

Kyd's uncle texted me to come down now, I wanted to avoid half of this trifling family my daughter needed me. I booked the trip and flew my momma over to Beyoncé for extra care with the babies. This was the worst idea letting her fly leaving her alone.

The taxi picked me up shortly and it was only a 30 minute drive Kyd will probably be asleep. Either way I am gonna see my baby.

I saw her Uncle Jean's car in parking lot, I knew they were more of the calm ones.

"Hey guys thanks for calling, where is she right now?"

"She's in her room probably asleep", Jean said.

"Yall haven't checked on her, she just needed some time alone."

They aint never had kids clearly. You gotta check on them even when they're quiet.

"Ill go check on her", I said.

I walked into her room, her clothes were everywhere. She is normally more neat but it looked like she had thrown them everywhere.

I looked over to the bed where I saw pills on her bed, my heart sank so deep.

"Call 911 call an emergency line right now!!!!!", I yelled, "Kyd, Kynedy. Kynedy Brooklyn Carter wake up."

She was trying to move I could tell she was fighting it. Her uncle and aunt came in the room with the phone. I felt so much anger to her family, I mean they tried their best to give her time. They just shouldn't have left her alone during this time. They didn't even check on her once.

The paramedics came pretty fast and they were quick to get her to hospital they were gonna pump her stomach. Then from there she would have to go through the motions of detoxing.

It was hard seeing Kynedy like this I was holding her hand the entire time and I could feel her squeezing it at times.

At the hospital I was being questioned on how I did I not realize she was suicidal and asking me why her mother wasn't present. They were scolding me had Kynedy been in such an unstable condition I would of already had her somewhere else.

I was already mad that her aunt and uncle didn't keep an extra eye on her. They simply moved on in my opinion.

I am also super mad at her family for the paternity test situation and trying to take custody of my child. I would fight back sue them for every penny, I just know it's not a good option.

Sometime after pumping her stomach and doing everything we just had to let her rest. She would have to be the one to wake up, her body was stabilized. I was so nervous what if she didn't wake up? What if she isn't strong enough?

"Kynedy, I know you probably sleep, you've been through a rough day. I'm so sorry I thought this trip would be a chance for you to have fun with your family. I got the papers literally a few days before you did. I didn't want you to go through this fight. It's not your fight and it should have never been a fight. I am 1000% your father in all senses including biological. Right now is not the time for me to explain it all, but I am here baby I am not leaving.", I said.