carpets...17

You're not a child of famous parents unless you walk down some sort of red carpet. This one was an event for Tina Knowles, she had a foundation.

There were so many people on this carpet people calling your names for the photo it was very overwhelming.

I was just wanting to run off to the side, my dad was by my side holding my hand. He was kind of guiding me getting a little aggressive just with everything in our atmosphere. I was just trying to have a good face on I can be very expressive, I know we had like an interview or two. I wanted to do interviews it seemed so fun till I got here.

"This girl is gonna interview you, if she says anything out of line just raise your brows. I will step in, I'm by your side", he warned.

We stepped on this mark indicating for interviews to be had there, I looked at a guy looked young. I almost felt instantly he was trying to pick something apart.

"Hello who are you? Why is Mr. Carter here isn't the like old this is sus.", he questioned looking me.

"You don't even know my name, I am clearly not the person for you.", I turned my attention back to my dad, "Do we have to go anywhere else?"

"No publicist is talking to him another girl much better is coming, I didn't expect that to happen. He was live as well. Look her she's good."

"Hello Ms. Kynedy Carter and Mr. Carter so lovely to have you here and ready for an interview. We are very thankful. For this opportunity. So how do you feel being here?"

"Just a little overwhelmed, but very excited I have never been on a red carpet or done interviews. I had fun getting ready and all.", I answered.

"You look very beautiful and I heard the dress you are wearing is very special. Can you explain?"

"Yeah this is one of the dresses from a collection of Tina had my mom model. While this is not the exact one I remember I loved this dress since I was little. So now getting to wear it is amazing.", I smiled.

"That's awesome so do we see any future in modeling happening anytime soon?", she asked.

"No as of right I just want to get done with school and enjoy my teen years on the sideline."

"Very awesome education is important we are gonna wrap up anything you want to say to young ones put there watching."

"Enjoy your teens years, get your education and stay safe. I'm not good at messages", I gave a thumbs up.

There was another interview the girl was ready to go into my family trauma. I simply told her I'm not here to talk about that and it was Tina's night to shine. We switched for another dude who asked some questions really nice and finally I was off to the back.

I was joined by Bey's family slowly we were developing friendships there and I felt comfortable being by their side. Tina was really awesome despite everything going she was attentive of me in this environment.

I was looking around for people I knew, there was that one boy who worked for my dad and I saw his dad.

"Kameer?"

"Kynedy?"

He approached looking at me confused for a second.

"Sorry didn't recognize you for a second but love your outfit you look nice. What's up?"

"Thank you, I'm just walking around trying to figure out these events. This is truly one of the first times I'm in these events. What about you " I looked around.

"Nah my parents had me growing up in this environment, they put me in etiquette classes so I could be a pro. Not my first rodeo."

"So do we like have to sit somewhere?", I looked at the tables.