waterfalls...22

Trigger Warning: Suicide attempt at the end.
Don't go chasin' waterfalls
Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to
I know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all
But I think you're moving too fast

The tents and RV were set up, my stuff was set down next to my blow up mattress. Now I was planning a jog in the area, I knew the trail from coming here often. I put my headphones on before my aunt got my attention.

"Can I show you to the waterfalls?", Tia Jenny asked.

"Sure", I smiled.

We started heading out as Jenny warned where we were going, I put my headphones back on to zone out. I spent the first half running and following my Tia, I didn't realize how fit she was.

"How are you so fit, girl I feel like I'm lacking?", I said.

"I always try to find times to run and do all that healthy stuff. Keeping up isn't easy but it feels good.", she answered, "I have always done this walk when coming here, this is actually where I met your Tio's fam."

Walking up the trail was nice we stopped to take some pictures, my aunt had me recreate some of my moms old pictures. I was just trying to copy whatever she wanted to do. I had yet to see these pictures for them being my mom.
When we did make it to the water fall it was nice up there I did jump and let the water hit me. It wasn't a strong waterfall so I went threw it.

~Shawn Carter~
"What the hell is this?", I held the court papers confused.

"The CPS case is dragging out more I thought the court date was set?", Beyoncé looked at the papers.

"Yeah we finally do have a date but this is unrelated. Neveah's family is asking for a damn paternity test. Claiming Kynedy is not my kid or might not be my kid."

"Does it says from who?", she asked.

"Estelle and Celine. They want to get CPS involved knowing very well what we are going through. I gotta get my lawyer here."

I cried for a good minute I was upset and angered by their way of being. The fact was I sent my daughter out there to be with them and I don't know how many of them are in on this. For sure not her grandparents.

"You know I gave them all jobs im different companies good paying jobs and made sure they would be set. When the courts took my custody even though I was the fit parent, I didn't attack any of them. I knew they were in on it too, I made sure they still saw success. The funeral I paid for most of it and made it the best possible given. I did so much for them and this is there repayment."

"Hasn't Kynedy lived through enough for her to finally enjoy some peace", Beyonce said.

"I know I gotta put out a statement, because this is gonna be public. I can already tell."

I mean there is a tiny chance she isn't mine, but I wouldn't even care. She is my daughter with or without my blood, but how she gonna carry my face and not be mine.

The lawyers pulled up not too long after calling them my best bet was to do the test now. That way they would not try to pull anything at pick up Puerto Rico. I just couldn't believe they are trying to take my daughter from me.
Kynedy

"Oh that was a beautiful hike, I think its time to swim in the river.", I smiled.

"Yeah you got your swim suit and swim shoes on?", Tia Jenny asked.

"Give me one second", I ran in my tent. I did a quick change.

Then found my wet shoes, we were only allowed to go in with shoes. My cousins got a nasty cut one day playing out in the river. Jane was sitting on her inflatable on her phone.